It came thru!!

klmno

:hairy:

My clearance was approved!!! :jumphappy: :jumphappy:

Now I can go for a position I really want- more in line with my original profession-maybe even reapply for the HI job at some point!

:starplucker: :beach:

I want to thank all of you again for standing by me and giving me hope and support thru my worst days by sharing the good times....

:Grouphug:

I love you all!

klmno

thank you!! It was an all or nothing thing- if it hadn't come thru, I would have been unemployed again...within the next few months.

Jody

I am so glad you got your clearance. Maybe things can start really turning aroud for you. It's been a rough last year. You have done so well and deserve a break. Congrats!!!

susiestar

Roll With It
WOO HOO WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is AWESOME news!!!!! I am thrilled for you.

When you move to HI can we come visit you there?? Kidding. I just hope you can move into a job you love and away from such crazy people as your current boss and his drug boy.

DDD

I'm thrilled for you. Last weekend I started to start a post asking for an update.......but, lol........I chickened out as there had been no word on the clearance etc. It's wonderful that you have verification now. Things are lookind up. Hugs. DDD

klmno

Thanks, Ladies! Tonight I am exhausted- physically and mentally, both, so I am just resting and going to eat a little and hyopefully, get a good night's sleep. I'll start regrouping tomorrow, plan to write difficult child, and then do more to look for a better job. I have been able to save a little money so if I get a job that requires relocation that isn't too much, I'll be able to pull it off. I can move a little more cautiosly (aka slower) now that I'm in a better position and know this job will last for a little while. I want time to talk to difficult child. He can never come back to what we once had, but I can talk to him about a future now. His grades came in and are still good and he still wants to go to college. If he goes thru a transitional period successfully (big IF, I know) at least we shouldn't be in such a drastic situation- maybe I can tell him I'll help him go to college, get a car, he can come back then, etc. I had been barely hinting before but had no idea if I'd be able to. At least now I have some hope- I need to lose this boss I currently have and get a job with better benefits that doesn't require traveling every time I turn around.