It Figures

B

Bunny

I had a long talk with husband the other day and told him that he can not work late on Tuesdays. difficult child seems to have bad days on Tuesday, I think because he has religion on that day, and as the school year has gone it's gotten worse. So he tells me that he will leave exactly on time and be home as soon as traffic will allow. Great!

So what happens? difficult child has a FANTASTIC day! He was happy, chipper, earned another square on his dinner chart, got his homework done right after school so he "would have to worry about it later", got into the shower without having to be told a million times. He was even nice to his brother?

Who IS this kid? I hope he stick around becuase I REALLY like him. ALOT!

TerryJ2

LOL! Never fails! Well, try it for a cpl more wks and see if the pattern returns. Good for husband!

buddy

Well, it is a little funny... right? Like taking your noisy car to the mechanic and it miraculously makes no sound...

If it lasts, even for a while, pure enjoyment.

8o)

susiestar

Roll With It
See???? Having husband come home on time on tues WORKED!!!!! difficult child was awesome - surely this is because YOUR wisdom in insisting husband be home on time!!!!! Go YOU!!!