It has got to be a record....

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
I woke up yesterday & started the GM thread here. Waited for kt to wake & gave her her medications & got her day started. We sat down in the living room together & I fell asleep. Pretty much slept straight through until kt & husband got into it over making dinner (see general).

I fell asleep after dinner until 1:45 or so this morning. I woke invigorated & ready to start my day. No one else is, but that doesn't matter - it's all about me. :rofl:

How exciting is that???? :thanksgiving2:

Most likely, you'll all probably hear my big crash later in the day. :smile: :sleeping: :bloodshot: Right now, I'm going to enjoy this surge of energy. :skate:

Be afraid all - be very very afraid. :rofl: :sword: :rofl:

Wiped Out

Staff member
Glad to hear you got some good sleep :sleeping:You more than needed it. Hey-sleeping when our difficult children are awake (as long as husband was up) isn't always a bad thing :flower: With all that energy you are more than welcome to come and clean for me today. :rofl:

busywend

Sleep is good. It is a healing tool.

Be careful not to get your days and nights mixed up though. That can cause a whole different set of issues.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Oh, yeah. Be careful not to get your days and nights schedule turned around. It can be really hard to set it right again. I'm in the process of doing that now. :bag:

In the meantime, enjoy the extra energy, but be careful not to overdo.

:thanksgiving2:

Star*

call 911........call 911
TM,

Did you ever sit and 'day dream' about what would have happened if you had been woke to the sound of silence and the smell of dinner without the argument?

For the many times I fell asleep sitting up with a plate on my lap or a spoon in my hand only to hear the thunderous screaming and antler crashing of the two bull moose that resided in my home - I feel for you.

And they wonder why we have crusty sleep habits. GO FIGURE