It is 2:24 a.m.

llamafarm

husband just took himself to emergency. His chest hurts. He believes it is stress over difficult child. Pray for him and us.

llamafarm

He just texted. Had tests and his heart is good. He is staying for further testing for his exhaustion. Thank you for your prayers.

TerryJ2

Sorry I missed this, but so glad he took himself to the ER.
And glad his heart is okay.
You think they'll just let him sleep for a week? Really.

DDD

Fingers crossed that all is well. Years ago my husband was taken by ambulance for chest pains and it turned out to be a hiatal hernia. It's such a relief to hear it is not coronary. Sending support. DDD

buddy

Just watched a news show that showed how some er docs are given quotas for admitting and running extra tests. Maybe he got one so he can be forced to rest. Let us know how he is doing. I'm sure it was scary.

llamafarm

He is alright. He is home. The stress test showed what great shape he is in. If you asked me they didn't test him with the correct stress. They needed to do the test with difficult child standing in the room yelling. Anyway they did talk to husband about breathing and working on dealing with the stress on his body due to difficult child and other issues in husband's life. He is going to bed now (husband) and difficult child is already asleep. A relaxing evening. Thanks for your thoughts and prayers.