It is getting worse

M

Mamaof5

I highly doubt she was violated. She knew what she was doing, but we are sure she was pressured by her friend over time, and on that night. My Mom plans to bring the info she has to the police and see what they can do I guess.
To top it off, she is still not home and it is 9:24p their time. And once again, I guess my Niece was about to come home until this "friend" told her to go with her.. and she did it. I can't believe she is listening to this girl, it's like she's her dictator. She is about to do the right thing then this girl tells her the opposite and she DOES IT. I am absolutely sick to my stomach!

She was coerced by "friend", that is a violation. Seek counselling for the child asap.

orcaauntie

She was coerced by "friend", that is a violation. Seek counselling for the child asap.
She is in counseling, attends sessions once every two weeks. However it is usually a session with all three kids, and during that time they are each given the opportunity to speak alone with the counselor. They talked to her about boys during her session yesterday also. Along with talks about this "friend" and the implications of such a "friend", and how she must respect authority- she's not the "boss". :)