***It is this easy!***

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Want to know how to get all of your messages/lectures/endearments to your difficult children in less than 3 minutes each morning?

Suz

Star*

call 911........call 911
Was that set to the Lone Ranger Theme?

OMG I love her outlook on it all.

GREAT FIND Suz

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
The site says" Anita Renfroe sings a melody of mom-isms to the William Tell Overture."

(and yes, the William Tell Overture is The Lone Ranger theme)

I think it's hilarious.

Suz

susiestar

Roll With It
OMG!! So very true, except that we don't text. I can't figure it out and Jess thinks it is stupid for now. And texting charges cost her triple - she has to pay for them, pay a fine equal to the cost of them, and work off an hour for every unit (kb, or whatever). Being easy child, she just thinks it is too expensive when all her friends are on the same network so she can call for free.

I ahve to get my mom and aunt to see this!! And my bro and husband!!

THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!!

I'm the mom, yeah eyah yeah! (re: EArth girls are easy dvd, Julie Brown sings I'm a blonde song - I adapted it to I'm a mom years ago. Best aversion technique for difficult child behavior in stores is mom singing this!! Esp when difficult child hears in perfect pitch and I sing in tone deaf off key!!)

I love this!!

Thanks,

Susie

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Try that clip, MB. It's not the whole thing but it's from her site and will give you an idea of the whole song.

Suz