It must be in the water....

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by everywoman, Oct 5, 2008.

1. everywoman

everywoman Active Member

I've actually known for several weeks, but because of the last miscarriage, I didn't want to jinx it...

I'm going to be a Big Momma again.

PCson and daughter in law are expecting. JJ will be a big brother.

OOOOHHHH I hope its a girl!!! If so, she will be Kylie Alice. My grandmother who raise me was Alice and PCson said if there is going to be another woman in his life who bosses him around, she will be an Alice.

2. Hound dog

Hound dog Nana's are Beautiful

Huge congrats. :D

3. amazeofgrace

amazeofgrace New Member

wow congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Abbey

Abbey Spork Queen

Ok...picking myself up off the floor right now. I though it was YOU. Congratsm anyways. Enjoy the delightful no matter what the sex is.

Abbey

5. everywoman

everywoman Active Member

At 46, and since my baby is almost 19, I would be picking myself off the floor.

Actually, I saw the mother of a high school friend last spring, and my friend, who is my age should be having a baby any day now. I guess I need to check and see if she's had him/her yet.

But, no, Abbey---not me. Factory is closed and has been gutted for 16 years now.

6. Wiped Out

Wiped Out Well-Known Member Staff Member

Congratulations!!:)

7. nvts

nvts Active Member

Abbey! I thought the same thing! Don't laugh Every! I'm 44 and 23 weeks! I AM talking to the OB about something more permanent after this though - juuuuust to be sure!

:D

8. Star*

Star* call 911........call 911

IT'S A GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!

allthough I sense twins somewhere - if not with yours then maybe someone else here...really strong feeling. And the twins I sense are a boy and a girl. Maybe it is them?

Congratulations - and NOW I am going to have a cold glass of water - I thought it was YOU.

Which would have been very cool - to me.

Hugs and congrats Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrandma

9. amazeofgrace

amazeofgrace New Member

LOL and I though it was you, heah Jane Seymour had twins at 50!

10. susiestar

susiestar Roll With It

Congratulaations!!!! I am so HAPPY for you!!!!

11. totoro

totoro Mom? What's a GFG?

SOOOOO Exciting!
    Yippee
    Congratulations

12. Hound dog

Hound dog Nana's are Beautiful

:rofl:

by the way I thought it was you too at first, I was just keeping that thought to myself. lol

13. everywoman

everywoman Active Member

OMG Star. PCson has an older brother and sister by his bio. They are twins. And my sister has twins. That would be soooooo funny--well, maybe not funny, but....

14. hearts and roses

hearts and roses Mind Reader

Congratulations! I also thought it was you and was sitting here trying to figure out how old you were...and thinking, "Is she nuts?" because I'm guessing we're about the same age or so. LOL - (Aw, nvts you are the bravest among us!).

Twins would be so cool~

15. everywoman

everywoman Active Member

NVTs---You go girl. Cause I'm glad I get to be just a Big Momma!

16. KTMom91

KTMom91 Well-Known Member

Congratulations! Wonderful news!