It really takes a lot for me to ask but can I get some positive vibes please?

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Just going through an incredibly blue period here, probably hormonal, but probably also due to my chronic pain issues, not to mention the weather.

I'm having a hard time finding my footing and getting a grip and just feeling so sad; want to cry, beginning to isolate myself again. My medications are not helping so I have to call my Dr again.

And H is also in the same funk, though he won't acknowledge it or do anything about it, which puts him (and me) at risk of him doing something stupid. I can't help him and he doesn't even notice how I feel so we're useless to one another.

Thanks

I've noticed you haven't been around much lately and even though I don't post as much as I used to, I've missed you. So sorry to hear you're not doing well and your H is in the same boat as you. It makes it even harder when there isn't enough support at home.

I'm glad you're going to call your doctor. Sending lots of caring thoughts your way and hope you feel better soon... Hugs... SFR

DammitJanet

Hugs Jo...I know it can get really old, really fast. I have always said I am sick and tired of being sick and tired...lol.

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
Sweetie... I do understand. I don't have any advice (except do what you're doing about the doctor). But I do have lots of hugs for you.

:hugs:

Mattsmom277

Sending good thoughts and vibes from here too. I've been there and it is not a pleasant place to be. I hope to hear you and husband both work your ways out of this space you are both at. You're doing the right things to take care of yourself, time and those efforts will bring change. In the meantime, be good to yourself and know many of us are thinking of you.

H

HaoZi

*hugs*
Hope you have a nice weather day soon that you can both get out and will lift your spirits.

Steely

Sending many, many hugs...........I truly know how hard it is. It hoovers. I hope it all stops in godpseed.

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Thanks, I'm at home now and I'm doing a pretty good job faking it. You know, fake it till you make it? Work was difficult. My God, when it hits, it really hits.

Thanks again

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Jeff and I have been going through a lot of caca as well, it is hard to put on the happy face at times. I will send you all of my happy and positive vibes... I got a few left. :)

nvts

Did you get the sun I sent you? Don't you love the end of the rope time? Get some chocolate - it alters your brain waves!

Beth

Star*

call 911........call 911
This isn't fake......it's made just for you (hearts and roses) --------grab a glass of wine, relax - turn up the volume - and enjoy!!!!!!

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/KxQDIj3Jquk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

It was hard to pick this over Happy, Happy Joy Joy and Drop the Bomb On me by the Gap band.....but you seemed like you could use a little tenderness not jamz....

Hugs & Love
Star