It will get better, It will get better,

crazymama30

I keep saying that, and hoping it is true. My family moved in with my mom in Dec due to financial reasons. husband cannot work, cannot get disability, and as a result there were bills I could not pay. My wages got garnished, and you get the picture. I took a loan on my retirement to keep up on the house payment untill we can get it fixed up to sell, as we have equity in it and I do not want to lose it.

The kids and I are doing fine living here, kids have their own rooms and that is great!! I was able to to join the gym and reduce my hours so I can actually have time to work out. I am less stressed as I work less and have more time to study.

husband is not handling this so well. He has recently been diagnosed as BiPolar (BP) and ADHD, his medications are still getting worked out, so he is less than tolerable. Today he has been quite irritable, but it is all me. He is just not tolerant of others. I just am at a loss. I am scared I am going to have to choose between having a husband and having a stable home for my children. It is really no choice, I know I will choose for my children, but it is a choice I do not want to make. I just am at my wits end.

My other choice is to drop school, increase my hours at one job and get another one and hope they do not garnish my wages at that one. I do not want to do that. I am finally at the point that I can apply to the RN program in June for next year. There is not guarantee I will get in, but just the point that I have made it this far. I do not want to quit now. It would be such a waste of all I have worked so hard for.

I just needed to vent somewhere, where no one will be upset by my words and feelings. This is my safe place.

nvts

Oh hon, I wish I could take some of this load for you.

Don't do anything to jeopardize school. You'll have to stay with Mom until things get better. Talk to husband's psychiatrist and see if there's any way that they can step up the pace for him. He's an adult so they may be able to do this quicker for him than with a kid.

It svcks that you're going through this. Vent, vent, vent! I'm still trying to get out of a pile of debt after husband and I were both laid off, the kids got "rottener" so I couldn't go to work and it took 2 yrs. for husband to find a job.

Keep steady the course, Matey! Aaarrrrrggggghhhh!

School will make it allllll a lot easier to get a job that will allow you to clear up the debt!

Beth