it would appear

Star*

call 911........call 911
If it is a joint account..you should be able to go on line and sign up for e-banking and track what he is doing. If not you can always call the bank and tell them you suspect a suspicious charge and ask where or what store the debit was made to.

You need to get the funds sorted out and put back so that you have your own money. If (IF) he chooses to wipe out the account at this point there is NOTHING you can do.

Hoping for the best -
Hugs
Star

Marcie Mac

Just Plain Ole Tired
Mmmm...I think I would cancel the ATM card and either get another or open up another account at a different bank.

That is so not right he raid your account and not tell you (via his mother or sister who are so willing to relay stuff on his behalf). What if you had checks out there who will now bounce cause he decided to help himself to your funds...

Marcie

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Now, see..... I'm a real witch with a B. Cuz I'd already have emptied that account and any others he could get his hands on and moved the funds to a new account only I had access to. (if they're joint accounts all you have to do is leave 5 dollars in there to keep it open)

Kids ALWAYS come first.

If some of the funds are rightfully husband's, then a judge can sort it out later and you can temporarily hold it for him.

No matter what I'd do this regardless. With kids at home and bills to pay, you just can't risk husband wiping you out.

My husband learned not to mess with me when it comes to money and my kids.

I'm sorry he's putting you thru all of this.

(((hugs)))

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Oh my goodness.

First thing tomorrow go to your bank, withdraw all funds, leave bank, go to another bank and open your own account with ONE ATM card and keep the details hideen in your home safe or something so that your privacy cannot be highjacked! Is there a reason that account is still open and available to him? I realize that separations, etc., all come with their own set of difficulties and constraints, but I can't figure out why this account is still accessible to H.

I'm so sorry that you're going through this again. Hugs~