It's 106, and I am not happy.

KTMom91

It is SO hot, I can't believe it. We don't usually get temps this high until later in June. All we have is a swamp cooler, so it quit blowing cool air about 10 degrees ago. I'm trying to find the energy to make pasta salad, since I'm working tomorrow and need something for lunch. I don't want anything I have to heat up, I don't want a sandwich, and I already finished the cheese and crackers, and it's too hot to go out and get more. My big bottle of water is already in the fridge, cooling. I hope this school has working air conditioning!

Abbey

Spork Queen
Blow some of that heat my way. If I wake up to another grey windy and cold and rainy/snowy day...who knows what will happen. I'M TIRED OF IT!

Abbey

witzend

Sorry, hon. It was 85 today with a humidity around 20% and I just got the central AC fixed. I'm just hoping that it doesn't rain all summer again this year. I've had enough of that.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Wow. You've got an early start this year. Cool cloth on your neck does wonders.

I just wish our weather would kindly make up it's mind one way or the other.

((hugs))

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
We have had upper 90's or over 100 for over 3 weeks now!!! We are over 10 degrees above normal for this time of year.
I feel your pain.

I am actually getting used to it. We went 70's to 80's then bam!
We will be in the upper 90's or over 100 now until likely September or October. YIKES

I get to feel the good old 110-120 of Arizona!!!

People have been getting heat stroke here already!

N

Nomad

I was in Central Fla. a week ago. One afternoon, it got to 102 degrees.
106 this early sounds CONCERNING.
Protect yourself!!! Water, shade...etc.!!!