It's a Girl! And a Boy! Prayers needed please...

mstang67chic

Going Green
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Very impressive weights for twins at 6 wks early! I'm with Star....you grow them very well!!! Prayers going out but those NICU staffers (angels in disguise) know what they are doing and seem to have a sixth sense about things.

Hope you are feeling better soon and I'm sure you will have those babies home in no time!

I love the names but .....with my sense of humor, I do have to say one thing:

Twins, Basil! TWINS!!! *channeling my inner Austin Powers*

Now, you get some rest and know that we're all huddled around the babies keeping an eye on them. I'm off to check the "guess the baby" thread to see who won! LOL

Congrats again!!! Can't wait to see pics!

LittleDudesMom

:beautifulthing: CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!

Prayers for the babies health are being said.

Thanks so much for updating us. I've been thinking about you since yesterday morning when we knew it was the day.

:hapBday: Happy birthday to Paulina and Basil

Sharon

DaisyFace

Love me...Love me not
Congratulations!!! A boy and a girl--how wonderful!!!

Will say a few prayers that they grow big and strong real soon and can come home quickly!

Best to you and your new family--

DaisyF

ThreeShadows

Quid me anxia?
I was on edge all yesterday, waiting for this announcement.

Happy birthday Basil and Paulina! We have Leos! One of you is named for the king of herbs, how cool is that? And you share my father's birth date.

It's hard to watch a newborn struggle in the unnatural environment of a NICU, Trinity, you must feel some loss that you can't hold them when you want.

Can someone translate "wet lung" into US lingo?

nvts

Trinity! That's wonderful news! Now Evie will have even more play friends out there!

I'm rattling beads for the lungs to clear up quickly and that they're home soon! I hated leaving mine in the hospital and me going home. But it was like a special birthday when they each got here!

Rest up! You're going to need it!

Beth

PS: Got TONS of girl baby 0-3 mos. clothes that were barely (if ever) worn (she was a January baby so she didn't go out that often). Let me know if you'd like me to send them - also have this cool portable bed sort of thing that she used exactly twice - it's sort of like a purse that folds out to a little bed to sleep on - it's cool, but again - winter baby so we didn't go anywhere to use it!

TerryJ2

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

wOW, it seemed to all happen so fast. Well, for me, not for you. :)

I'm sorry they're not going home with-you, but they're in good hands. Thank you for letting us know. How exciting!

:beautifulthing::jumphappy::picture:

DazedandConfused

Congratulations on your new family additions of a Boy and a Girl!

:beautifulthing::bravo::congrats::dance::flowers:

:yourock:

Sending lots of positive vibes that breathing and lung issues are quickly resolved!

Lothlorien

What a wonderful surprise(again). I bet you are all scrambling to get girlie clothes! Congratulations! I will keep the babies in my prayers to keep them healthy and a a steady course to come home as soon as possible so you can just love them bunches and bunches!

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
I can't believe you even had the energy to post! We must be truly special.

Congratulations
Those babies will be will be fine. Look at how much love and strength they have behind them.
Get some rest while you have a moment

susiestar

Roll With It
Congratulations Momma!!

I will very much keep them in my prayers. In no time they will be home with you and growing by leaps and bounds.

Lots of gentle hugs!

KTMom91

How cool is that? Congratulations, Mama Trinity! Prayers being said for the little Leo cubs. Awesome names!

busywend

Congratulations on your 2 bundles of joy! A girl! And a boy! Is this your only girl?

Sending tons of prayers up for their health.

HUGS!

Steely

Congratulations! I am so happy for you, and that there is such a great prognosis for the little ones.
I will keep you and your babies in my thoughts and prayers.