It's a snow day Yippee!!!

Mattsmom277

It's a snow day, yippee!!!! I had planned to do some shopping today and now easy child is home. So we're turning it into a girls only day. We're going to go to the mall and she is getting a very limited amount of money to pick things for S/O, difficult child and my baby sister. I am going to turn it into a challenge since the $$ won't be much so we can enjoy window shopping but then moving on to affordable things, wonder what finds we'll make. THen I'm going to take her to lunch (ala Food Court), then grocery shopping. Then we are going to come home to wrap her presents and make a gingerbread house. Perfect day for a snow day!!!

Anybody else having a snow day today?

DaisyFace

Love me...Love me not
I'm jealous...

I wanted a snow day.

Instead it's just super cold and super windy with no excuse to stay home in bed.

LittleDudesMom

Not a snow day, in terms of things being closed, but it is snowing. It started about 4:30 this am and is still going! Schools are in session and I am home baking with the fire going and the tree on!

Enjoy your day with easy child!

Sharon

Mattsmom277

We're back home and frozen! I haven't warmed up in spite of putting on my warmest pjs and huge slippers and turning the heat way up. It was hovering about -35C with wind chill. Yikes! Apparently we broke records for temperature and snow fall that were set in 1972. It's not snowing too much now, just a light sprinkling. But the winds are major and the drifts are huge. The blowing snow is causing many accidents.