It's after midnight in Tiredmommy-land so EVERYBODY SING with me.....

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Happy Birthday To You!

Happy Birthday To You!

Happy Birthday Duckie's Tired Mooooommmmeeeeeeee!

:hapBday: :cheers: :queen:

Happy Birthday To You!

witzend

After midnight, were gonna let it all hang down.
After midnight, were gonna chug-a-lug and shout.
Were gonna stimulate some action;
Were gonna get some satisfaction.
Were gonna find out what it is all about.

Ahem. I mean "Happy Birthday!"

GoingNorth

Crazy Cat Lady
Fwappy B-day TM!

We had a lovely old Maine Coon boy for many years, who had perfect pitch, as did husband. If anyone was singing and went off key, he would FWAP! them upside the head to make them stop.

One year on his birthday we and some friends got a tad toasted and gathered around the top shelf of the cat tree to sing the birthday song to him. husband was the only one who didn't get clobbered.

Luckily the old geezer kept his claws in, LoL

Wiped Out

Staff member
Happy Birthday TM! Someone as nice as you deserves an especially happy birthday-hope it's a great one!

Star*

call 911........call 911
lah lah lah la la lahhhhhh

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO You.......
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO You......

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR Teeeeeeeeee Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm (mwah)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY (BIG FINISH HERE WITH ELEPHANTS PARADING AROUND THE RING AND PONIES DANCING AND DANCING BEARS AND JUGGLERS AND ....hey looks just like your house on a Monday huh?)

TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO (oh isn't that cute little ducks with a birthday banner?)

YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Wow your life really IS a circus. lol :tongue:

tiredmommy

Thanks everyone. I'm having as quiet a day as possible after waking up with remnants of last night's tension headache caused by Duckie's escapades.

Hmmm... Escapades?

Duckie on ice?

There's a thought! :faint:

mstang67chic

Going Green
That's not an escapades headahe dear....don't you remember? You showed up to the cyber party around 2am. I can't post the rest here so I'll just send you the pictures. ;)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

Star*

call 911........call 911
I THINK IT's HER butt print on the sliding glass door. :surprise:.....that would explain the thong.....on the hutch.

mstang67chic

Going Green
Well if that's HER butt print, then where did Officer Bob put his???

Oh.

Um.

Star.....I would give that glass topped dining room table a good scrub before you eat there again.

:916blusher: