it's become a game.........

Jena

hi it's me :)

i had to share this........ it's become a bit of a game it seems. do you remember when husband decided to "block" his ex from his cell phone, umm like last week? I was in shock and well i was relieved a whole lot less drama etc.

Since this occured the block has been removed twice. I go into acct. frequently to change settings on easy child's cell depending on what torture she's putting me through.

so, long story short each time husband says oh put it back on i have no idea how that happened....... such a liar!!! :)

so today i go in to totally block easy child's phone because well i havent' seen her since yesterday afternoon (believe me she's alive and well) and there it is again block gone.

husband says well i removed it so i could make arrangements for funeral?? lol excuse me?? my grandfather's funeral which i'm leaving for tmrw night upstate. we can't take kids on monday. so he had to let her know. he could of called her........... yet he chose this

told ya he wouldnt' be able to do it. sick and twisted they are the two of them. i told him i officially could care less what the two of you do anymore. truly.

i guess he likes abuse.

H

HaoZi

Did he simply not think, or it is it easier on him to be less involved using text instead of talk?

Jena

he misses her. that's why he did it in my opinion. he's been talking to his ex's wife the past 7 days regarding kids. ex refused to pick up phone to him. so i guess that's that back to reality for me with this.

i knew it wouldn't last.

Jena

i know, there are no words. i'm just sitting here laughing and shaking my head at how absurd he is truly. how he lies to himself about his own feelings. well it's too bad she's gay because they would of def. made it a lifetime. and to think i felt bad for him and wanted to go into protect mode even though i was upset with-him.

he's like i'll reblock her, just wanted to text her about funeral. yes ok like the work phone didn't work you couldn't call from there...... ah sheesh. i told him do what you want i do not care anymore. i'm tired of their fights, their make up's, etc. it's like a married couple how they function.

september where are you?? LOL so i can put difficult child back into school where she belongs and go get me a job and leave the house again!!! yay can't wait!!! my world is home, the library and walking the dogs. not complaining just saying looking forward to being set free soon.