It's been a noteworthy week or two.....

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Forgive me if I'm being repetitive ~ I'm not sure that I've been on much of late. The art-a-whirl had a great turnout. On a personal note I had no memory of that weekend.

Here are photo's of the gallery where my art was displayed. The artists in this gallery have all had brain injuries of one sort or the other & their talents are incredible.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.394428091402.177782.118160986402

As to why I had little to no memory of that weekend (art show, niece's graduation, family in town) I had a serious SJS reaction to Provigil. It was a wonder medication for me until I started developing blisters in my nose, mouth & on my back & chest; then my body temp spiked - really high. Ick. Needless to say, an ER visit & near hospitalization occurred. Hospitalization didn't happen because I had no child care for kt.

I finally began to feel like a human being yesterday. "Life is a hell of a thing to happen to a person."

Onto a new week with new goals & responsibilities I hope to fulfill. Thanks for listening.

crazymama30

Wow Linda, that sounds like it was really scarey. I am glad you are doing ok now, and sorry the provigil did not work out. I know that once it started working you posted that you felt so much better, how dissapointing to have that taken away.

TerryJ2

Congrats on the show, Linda. Which piece is yours?

So sorry about the medications. How AWFUL!

Feel better.

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Terry, my pieces are the Fantasy Butterfly on Red Flowers & Fruit in Blue Bowl. Last photo on the first page. The team who put together the artists with a brain injury are wonderful people. I'm starting to take advantage of what this association has to offer.

by the way, whoever put this together stated these were watercolor pencil; These are watercolor on cold pressed paper. My favorite medium ~ tho pastels are becoming a very close second.