It's been almost a YEAR!

Woofens

Hi all, hopefully some of you remember me. I can't believe I hadn't logged in in almost a year. Taz just turned 2, he is amazing. difficult child J is almost 10, has done a total of 3 psychiatric hospital stays now, and I finally gave up and gave his dad custody in January. We moved from Ohio to Florida, Dad didn't want him to go, and I was just so tired of the fighting. He is much better with his dad. He has been here with us this month, no physical violence, but the verbal isn't much better. He goes back to Ohio Monday, and as glad as I was to have him here, I'll be glad to see him too too. It's just so much stress, that I had gotten used to being without. I couldn't say that anywhere but here.

difficult child D is in college, just a tech school but OMG he is in college!! Has a 4.0 GPA. It's amazing. He still has his issues, and I'm done with helping him financially at all, but he is learning.

I was diagnosed with fibro last fall, it explained alot, and at least now I have a reason for the pain. MoonWolf got married and is happy. :)

Not sure if I'll be back or not. Wanted to drop in and say thank you for all the help I got here. Not sure we would have made it without this website.

Hugs to all, and I hope things are looking up for you and your difficult child's.

Jan

susiestar

Roll With It
Great to hear from you!! I am glad things are going smoothly for the most part. Congrats to MoonWolf!! WHile it is hard to give up custody of a child, it sounds like this was the best thing for all of you. Glad gfgD is doing well in school and is financially independent.

Hugs to all!

Star*

call 911........call 911
WOOFIE!!!!!!!

Glad to hear from you!

Sounds like things are going howlingly well for your family - LEMME get this straight you moved FROM Ohio TO Florida? (but why?) lol - (an inside joke to be sure) ----trying to go from the South TO the North here. lol

Well anyway - Sounds like you have figured out detachment with difficult child D, and college ? WOW - congratulations on THAT! (insert great hand clap)

Completely happy for you - depsite all the difficult child ness? You sound like you are in a lot better place - and......it looks like may be you DID get to your AVATAR place huh? Good for you!

Hugs & Love
Star