It's gonna be a zoo around here... (baby news)

greenrene

It's official - I'm having another BOY! Holy ****! I'm very happy and excited, but wow - having 2 already, plus twin nephews who are almost 12, I know how crazy it can be! 3 boys - wow!

SuZir

Congrats!

And hey, there is nothing wrong with having boys! They may smell worse, have uglier clothes and are not as pretty as they grow, but they do not seize your perfumes, clothes (well mostly), make up (again mostly) or straightener even when they grow bigger. The hair dryer, face cleansing products and shampoo may still be goners though.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
easy child has 3 boys. :)

I have 6 grandsons. Two granddaughters. :)

Life is never boring. LOL (wouldn't be with just the girls either ;) )

Huge congrats!!

buddy

Congratulations...boy or girl......not important. difficult child or not difficult child......now that is the important one!

Wishing you a happy healthy easy child!

greenrene

Thanks, everyone. Buddy, you are SO right. So far I have one confirmed, joyful, wonderful easy child who is almost 10. My almost-4-year-old is a little more wild, but I think he's headed down the easy child path too. Crossing my fingers for this little one too for sure!

Bunny

I have two boys, so I can say this. Boys are really gross, but I wouldn't trade them for all of the girl drama. Congratulations!

InsaneCdn

zoo? really?
From the title of the thread, I thought you were going to say "twins" or "triplets".
THAT would be a zoo!!

TerryJ2

I'm sure he'll be a easy child. :)
And I seriously thought that one of the pets was having a litter ... but then I couldn't remember if you had any pets ...