It's Happy Birthday Time for our favorite Jersey Girl!!!

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Happy Birthdy dear Loth!
Though our singing is off,
We're sending best wishes
For this day so auspicious!

I tried to find Gerry
Your favorite Butler
He said he was busy
But could think of no other
Who might serenade
you as well as could he
And so you are left dear
With little old me!

Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday Loth-LORRRRR-iiiiii-en!
Happy Birthday to YOOOUUUUUUU!!!!

:hapBday:

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOTH:queen:

Maybe a fire and bottle of wine with a few movies with that someone special??? Gerard???:tongue:

Lothlorien

Thanks all!

ML....once a Jersey Girl, always a Jersey Girl. You can take the girl outta NJ, but you can't take NJ outta the girl.

Speaking of Jersey Girls....have any of you seen the show Jersey Shore on MTV? Most of them are NOT from NJ, but I grew up on the Jersey Shore and a lot of these kids that hang out at these nightclubs ARE just like that. I would not date a "guido" for just that reason. I have a few cousins that are just like that, so I knew what those guys were like (and some girls).

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Haven't seen it but heard a lot about it! I think there are kids like that all over the country in certain metropolitan areas -- just with different accents! And regardless of where you find them, they still are not very attractive or admirable.

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Hope you do something fun for you today, Loth!

It's my mom's birthday today as well, and it's been pouring rain all morning, so we're going to the movies. :D

Lothlorien

It's a blizzard here, just like in 1978 on the same day!

How cool that it's your mom's b-day too. My friend/neighbor's daughter's b-day is today. My kids are playing out in the snow with her. She's 9 today.

We had planned to go to one of our favorite restaraunts to night with the kids and then rent a movie and have a quiet night. Since we are snowed in, husband bought a couple of lobsters last night (yum!) and I'll make them with some linguini. I haven't had lobster since the summer, so it's a nice treat.