It's No Meltdown Monday! Good Morning...

LittleDudesMom

:mornincoffee:

Good Morning! I think coffee is always appropriate on a Monday.

Busy day for me at work today - I have to transfer some date from one computer to another - one is a easy child and one is a mac and unfortunately it is information that has to be manually transferred. I'm hoping the phone is fairly quiet this morning and bonehead is not too needy!!!!

I left difficult child with his chore list last night so he's set for the day!

I hope your Monday is a good one.

Sharon :flirtysmile3:

Fran

Former desparate mom
Good Monday morning my friend. Hope your day goes smoothly. We all know how technology can bite you in the behind when you least expect it. I had a very early morning airport run so I am ahead on the Monday chore list.
difficult child is plugging along. Nothing new to report since I saw him over Memorial day weekend at mom's funeral.
No news is good news.
easy child is starting summer classes for his senior year. Yay!!! Now to figure out what happens after May 2012.
Hope you all have a productive summer day(except for those who are going through winter).

tiredmommy

Good morning. :coffee:

Sharon (LDM)- good luck with the data transfer... easy child's and macs don't like to play nice together.

Fran- It's always good to be ahead on Monday. I think so, anyway. It rarely happens for me, lol!

Today is Duckie's pool party. The weather appears to finally be cooperating: 80 and mostly sunny skies. I just have to do some minor tidying, pick up some ice, lay out the food and remember the sunscreen! It should be fun: 20 girls, mostly going in to 5th grade. Loud. But fun.

Have a great day! :salute:

Good Morning Everyone,

Sharon (LDM), Hope your morning goes smoothly without any interruptions!

Fran, Glad you're ahead on your chore list for today. Hope you find some time to do something nice just for yourself!

TM, So glad it's going to be a nice day:sunny: for Duckie's party!:party-mini: Have a wonderful time! You're a much braver woman than I am, lol...!!! I think I would have had to spike my morning caffeine...

I have a bunch of errands to do this morning. Today is easy child/difficult child 3's last day of school. She'll be home early. Yesterday turned out to be a nice day - easy child/difficult child 3 was at a friend's house, difficult child 2 was at his apartment, and husband, my "favorite sanity saver" and I spent the afternoon together, enjoying all that sunshine. Tonight husband and I are going to go out for dinner. It's been a while since we've eaten out and there is a really inexpensive but good special at one of our favorite southwestern restaurants.

Hope everyone has a good day! SFR

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning!

Sharon-Good luck with the computer stuff. I don't understand any of that stuff! In fact, I had a computer nightmare overnight!

Fran-Wow-easy child's senior year already, where did the time go? What did he end up majoring in?

TM-Enjoy the day! I'm glad you have good weather:)

SFR-Enjoy dinner tonight with husband!!! Glad you and husband were able to enjoy the day yesterday!

It's raining here right now (again). Thankfully I think it's the only day this week with a chance of rain. This morning have an appointment with my sports medicine doctor to find out how my stress fracture is healing. I'm hoping to get cleared to do some more exercise than I've been able to do.

This afternoon I am going to have my hair styled by my niece! They are carrying a new product line and trainers from NY are coming in to show them how to work with the product. She needed a volunteer and asked me. Of course, I said yes! Pass up a free style-not me:)

Wishing everyone a peaceful day!

Marguerite

G'day folks.

Just a quick 'gday from down under - we had a day in at school today with difficult child 3. Well, a morning, anyway. He spent the bulk of the morning in the computer lab. His Chemistry teacher also looked in, difficult child 3 is definitely coping better now on the lower dose of those anti-anxiety pills.

difficult child 3 drove in to school (heavy peak-hour city traffic) then did a perfect reverse park in the street outside. Afterwards, I needed to get to the Art Gallery to buy a magazine I was told was there. I used the experience to teach difficult child 3 how to navigate - then took a wrong turn and got trapped having to cross the Sydney Harbour Bridge. Of course, coming back cost the $3 toll. difficult child 3 said, "So, Mum, this is you teaching me how NOT to navigate around Sydney?"

We got to the Art Gallery, difficult child 3 got out and took some photos (outside - not allowed to photograph stuff inside) and the shop did not have my magazine. So difficult child 3 drove back from there.

Tomorrow - a quiet day at home, difficult child 3 getting work done that was set for him today. He's had a bad year so far, I don't know if he can catch up. But at least now he seems capable of keeping up. It's a start.

Enjoy your Monday.

Marg