It's No Meltdown Monday! Good Morning...

LittleDudesMom

Good Monday Morning!

I know, it's here really fast isn't it?

I'm up a little earlier than usual because I'm taking my cousin for her colonoscopy this morning. She has to be there at 7. Figured I would get my coffee in.

Not sure which of you might remember - but a couple years ago I dealt with a pinched nerve in my left shoulder/upper arm for about 8 months on and off (kept me off the board a lot as well because the arm positioning set off some pain). Well, it's back. Not sure whether I did something weird when difficult child and I were out gardening.....but it's just like last time. Since I know what I'm dealing with this time, I'm hoping I can knock it out. I'm sitting with some moist heat on it right now......

Hope your Monday is a productive one and all the difficult children follow the motto of the day!

Sharon

tiredmommy

Good morning. :coffee:

Sharon- I hope you get ahead of the pain. I remember that episode and how difficult it was for you.

Well. Duckie's alarm just went off.... she goes to Girl Scout day camp this morning. And, judging by the moans coming from her room she's not a happy camper this morning, lol!.

Have a great day!

Fran

Former desparate mom
Ouch! I hope it doesn't take as long to knock that pain in your neck and shoulder out.
Mondays do seem to come quickly.
I expect the heat to return today. I really enjoyed the break from the intense heat.
I'm heading to Pa. for the tag sale of mom's things this weekend. I'm hoping that it will empty the house of much of the "stuff". The rest gets donated.
husband will visit with difficult child this week. I'm hoping that the apartment isn't a disaster. I'm relieved to have husband visit with difficult child and just check in.
Hope your Monday is productive.

H

HaoZi

Hope it's just typical achyness from gardening and not pinched again.
Kiddo is doing better this morning than most mornings, she's already up, dressed, having breakfast, and not much in the way of complaining that she has to get that done before she touches the computer. Hope I didn't just jinx myself.

Fran

Former desparate mom
Hi TM. Haven't "seen" you. Too funny about Duckie not being a happy camper. Did she enjoy Colorado? It's a beautiful state don't you think? Everyone seems to be outside doing things.

Wiped Out

Staff member
Hola Friends!!

Sharon-I remember when you had that pinched nerve the last time. I hope your healing goes much more quickly this time!!

TM-Hopefully Duckie is up and is now a happy camper.

Fran-I'd hate to think of what my difficult child's apartment might look like some day; good thing husband can check in this week.

We are still under an excessive heat warning-it's for the entire week. Our heat index was up to 104 yesterday. I took difficult child to the pool. Needless to say it was crowded-no room in the parking lot; we had to go to the overflow one across the street.

This morning difficult child starts basketball camp and seems reluctant (which isn't unusual). I'm just hoping the heat doesn't get to him. easy child/difficult child is back to summer school. husband is on his way home from boot camp. I'll head to the club later this morning and have some homework to do as well. I'm sensing a nap is definitely going to be needed!!

Wishing everyone a peaceful day!! Stay cool!