It's No Meltdown Monday - Good Morning!

LittleDudesMom

:xmasdancers: Good Morning on a No Meltdown Monday!

I was able to get most of my "to do" list completed yesterday! Gifts are wrapped, guest rooms are ready, car is detailed, holiday meals are planned for my family's stay - this afternoon after work is nails and Christmas cards then all left is Christmas cookies with difficult child! My stress level is going down....
:gingerbread:

I hope your Monday is a good one and all the difficult child's get the No Meltdown message.

Sharon :rudolph:

Good Morning Everyone,

Sharon (LDM), You certainly had one very productive weekend:forchristmas:! It's such a nice feeling when everything is almost finished. Have fun baking cookies with difficult child!!

husband and I had a nice weekend. It flew by! He'll be back Wednesday night and early Thursday morning we're driving "home" for Christmas.:rudolph:. Can't wait to see everyone!! difficult child 2 is very excited because we're dropping easy child/difficult child 3 off at his apartment on the 23rd. She is going to take him to play laser tag and spend most of the day with him. He already asked her what she would like for lunch. Should be interesting - We're guessing a bag of corn chips and salsa, lol..., with a bunch of Christmas candy, of course! After I have a couple more cups of coffee, I'm headed to the exercise room. Then I have a few last minute gifts I need to pick up. Thought I was finished with all my shopping - It's a good thing I checked my "list!":christmasgift.

Hope everyone has a good day... SFR

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Good morning!

Sharon, are you for hire? I need help finishing up in time! Glad you were able to get so much accomplished!
SFR, I felt like the weekend flew by also! Your Christmas holiday sounds like it's going to be fun. Enjoy your day!

Today is our company's Christmas luncheon-there are only five of us but it's still a nice time. I think we will put up our tree tonight. H is going to saw off about a foot from the bottom to make it smaller, it's fake, so I'm hoping it won't take up the entire living room this year! difficult child and E are coming over to help decorate.

Oh! Yesterday, at E's parents holiday party, E and difficult child dressed as Santa and Mrs Claus and E's oldest son was an elf! It was so cute! They handed out the gifts.

Have a wonderful meltdown free Monday everyone!