It's not fair !!!

shellyd67

It's not fair !

I am bored !

I hate what you made for dinner !

I am not doing any chores, I am on vacation !

She is looking at me funny and I am gonna swat her good !

She is annoying !

I can't let the dog out, I am too tired !

There is nothing to eat ! (I am Italian and it is Christmastime, enough said !)

I don't want to visit Gma and Gpa or Aunts and Uncles !

I don't care about this or that !

Why can't I ride my bike or scooter on a freezing dark night ?

Why can't I go over so and so come over everyday all day or visa versa ?

Why can't I have McDonald's everyday?

OMW !! I cannot wait for school to start !:crazy2:

buddy

Oh wow, I bet you can't! I am loving having Q home alone and not having the stress of school stuff. It is all relative I guess.... LOL

ready2run

mine talks really LOUD and is increadibly enthusiastic about everything. he starts at 5:30 am and continues until bedtime. if i send him upstairs to play he yells it so i can hear. today i made him cry because he came bounding into the kitchen as i was almost done cooking dinner and yelled at the top of his lungs, "MOM, I'M GONNA TELL YOU WHAT I WANT YOU TO MAKE ME FOR DINNER!!!" so i replied back with the same enthusiasm "WHAT DO YOU WANT, OH WAIT I ALREADY MADE DINNER!!" he cries "Why did you talk to me like that?" uh, i was just being playful and you talk to me like that all day? i suppose it's better than his only other mode which is crying, whining and threatening/breaking stuff. and there are three more on top of that! i can't wait for school to start either.

InsaneCdn

R2R... has his hearing been checked? Just in case. Because that sequence is SO typical of "hard of hearing". They don't hear their own volume, but at close range they are aware of you raising your voice. I know... because *I* am like that sometimes... either way to loud or way to soft... But if family members raise THEIR voices, it just really rubs me the wrong way sometimes.

B

Bunny

It always amazes me. Kids get all these new things for Christmas to play with (and I'm talking about typical teen kids as well as difficult child kids) and they play with them for a day and they're bored already? Seriously?

School starts in 6 days. Yes, I'm counting, and mine haven't even been that bad!

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
I was an only child with few friends (my BFF's parents were divorced so she wasn't around much). I learned to entertain myself.

on the other hand... If I said I was bored... I got extra chores. To keep me busy. My kids learned that one quick. Well, Onyxx did! Jett is still figuring it out.

DDD

I tend to agree with everyone else. Does she take her stimulant medication during the holidays? Actually the change of pace or lack of structure was really hard on a couple of my difficult child's. I'm sure you are doing a silent countdown to the resumption of school. Sigh. DDD