It's official -- husband is unemployed.

gcvmom

Here we go again!
He left me a voicemail at 9:30, but I haven't been able to reach him since he had a company cell phone and that's gone now. :( I'm at difficult child's school now, so I'll post more later. Life's an adventure, huh?

lovemysons

Wow gcvmom,
I am SO sorry...Hope husband will be able to find a new job soon.

thinking of you and husband,
Love,
Tammy

Abbey

Spork Queen
Just another day in paradise, eh? I'm so sorry. been there done that. What a crappy way to go down life's path.

Abbey

mstang67chic

Going Green
That hoovers. I hope it doesn't take long to find something for him.

Or at least something to keep him occupied and out of your hair.

Star*

call 911........call 911
Chickey -

I'm so sorry. I'll be keeping you in my best thoughts and prayers. Keep your chin up.

Hugs & Love
Star

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Oh what a day

I wish I had something to make it better. My strength is low, but I will gladly send you some.
I hope he remains stable through this, I too become panicky in times like this.

HUGE HUGE HUGS

I'm so sorry to hear that husband got laid off. My hubby was laid off in Feb and still hasn't found work - - - - this dang economy. I wish you both the very best and hope he finds something soon. One door opens as another door closes - - remember that.

GoingNorth

Crazy Cat Lady
I'm sorry to hear this. I've been through this a few times and it is especially rough if you are an older worker and/or in a very specialized field.

I hope at least that he got a decent severance pkg.

Brace yourself on COBRA; it is likely going to cost you considerably more than you are used to paying for health insurance.

You will have 60 days from termination of company paid ins to pick up COBRA