It's Official!!!

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Nichole is an EMT!!! Ok, EMT basic.....but you gotta start somewhere. :redface:

She finally had her last exam on the practicum that she messed up on. It was tonight. And she sailed thru it beautifully.

Nichole wanted to be sure all her board aunties got the news.

Now forward to the degree. :D

:cutie_pie::dance:

susiestar

Roll With It
WONDERFUL!!!!! I am so PROUD of her!!!!!! Make SURE she knows how much we love her, that we would love her even if she hadn't passed, but we are so very very proud that she worked so hard for her goal and she ACHIEVED it!

This is AWESOME and INCREDIBLE news, but I KNEW she could do it!!!

Just think, she will be making an incredible difference in people's lives - on a regular basis!

I know in Sept, when Jess was hit by a car, the sight of that ambulance coming down the road, and all 4 guys pouring out of different vehicles to help Jessie was just wonderful. I was ready to cry with relief because help had arrived. And one of the guys even APOLOGIZED for being in workout clothes instead of a uniform - he heard it was a child hit by a car and just jumped into the ambulance - he could have been stark naked for all I cared! I just was so relieved to have help, someone to check her out and reassure us.

I also know when I had my seizure later that month that my husband and kids were ALL incredibly relieved when the EMT's showed up - I was shaking and not aware or coherent and no one knew what to do. The EMTs were awesome and very reassuring and took great care of me. Nichole will make that difference in someone's life too.

And soon Nichole will be one of those people. She will be there when people need her the most. It is a big responsibility and she will meet it with grace and pride.

I think this is just the BEST news!! It is time for a party for Nichole, and for her Mama who helped her and nudged her and taught her all the way along. Her Mama who inspired her, and let her know that she really COULD do it, in spite of any obstacles.

Hooray for Nichole and Lisa!!!!!!!!

donna723

Lisa, this is such WONDERFUL news! She worked so hard for this and she should be very, very proud of herself! What an accomplishment!
:bravo:

Star*

call 911........call 911
Can I request HER if I have a heart attack?

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!! WAY TO GO KIDDO~!

everywoman

Yeah Nicole.....now can you come pick me up off the floor---I think I hurt something when I did that backflip for you!!!!

mstang67chic

Going Green
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Way to go Nichole!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo proud of you!!!!!

:bravo: :bow: :cutie_pie: :cheerleader: :dance: :doctor: :jumphappy:

Lothlorien

That's great news. And just to think, what was it a year and a half ago....the problems you were having with her. Tell her how proud of her we all are!

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
You aunties are the bestest! :D

Poor Nichole doesn't know what to do with all this praise. lol Cute to see her all embarrassed and flustered.

Loth what you said is so true. When I think of how far this girl has come in such a relatively short time.......Well, even I find it amazing. She is growing up and maturing by leaps and bounds. She's facing fears head on and over coming them, planning her future and working her fanny off to make it happen. Even when it's terribly hard, she keeps plugging along giving it all she's got.

Yep. This Mom is big time proud of her little girl. :D