it's one year 2morrow

amazeofgrace

A maze of Grace - that about sums it up
it is one year 2morrow since I pitched S2BX out of our life, literally he landed at the foot of the front steps.

it honestly feels like longer, but I am mad at myself that it took me a whole year to finally go forward and start the divorce process. Seeing him get out of one rehab and then go straight to another one, was discouraging, but also a good realty check, nothing has changed, nothing will change, not for the better at least.

Well I am still married and wondering how long this will now take, but i can't go backwards only forwards!

happy Anniversary to me, our "real" anniversary is 8/14 it will be 16 years of wedded blisslessness (is that a word?)

susiestar

Roll With It
Hey, my wedding Anniversary is today. Happy to share with you!! I am glad you have come to grips with what you need to do. You are a very strong lady.

Congrats on making the one year mark! It takes a lot to move on and realize it's over.

After I left my ex, he would send letters begging the kids & I back and how he would change and blah blah blah. The truth of it was: I was done, I no longer felt love feelings for him, I didn't want to "work it out". I'm sure to him, I was a cold hearted calculated killer. I told myself I left for a reason, why would I go back to that situation? Sure it would have been easy to give up and go back .... but what was I accomplishing? Because I left the state when I left him, I had to wait for residency requirements before I could file for divorce. Once I did, it was roughly 6 months and a done deal. He was remarried and divorced by Dec 2004 .... It took me 6 1/2 yrs of being with husband before we walked down the aisle August 25, 2007.

Wiped Out

Staff member
AOG,
You are amazing and have come so far in this year and I know it's been difficult. I'm glad you are doing some taking care of you. Hugs.

Star*

call 911........call 911
Soooooooooo whot yer tellin' me is there will be NO surprise for me on my birthday? (bummer)

I AM PROUD
OF YOU GIRLFRIEND!!!!!!!!!

WHOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Abbey

Spork Queen
As tough as it sounds, it appears that you are happy. That is the most important thing. Happy to you!!

Abbey

M

ML

I hope I can find the strength to make a similar move some day. You go girl!!