It's only Tuesday, but...

tiredmommy

I think we best get started with Lisa's online graduation party. I'll bring the vodka and mixers. :wine:

And... I'm giving her a virtual two week stay at the spa resort of her choice. Lord knows she's earned it!

mstang67chic

Going Green
I too will bring vodka but mine is mixed in my favorite frozen concoction. Just what the doctor....erm....I mean NURSE ordered! :bigsmile: It makes a lot and is easy to halve so I'll make part of it non-alcoholic for those of you who are driving. I'll also bring husband's behemouth grill and cook up some T-bones for everyone! (Veggie T-bones are also available if you prefer)

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Raoul has been spending time at my house lately so I'll bring him for massages and pampering for the Nurse of the Hour. :flowers:

Suz

nvts

I will bring desserts: Angel Food Cake with Bittersweet Chocolate Whipped Cream (for the newly graduated Angel of Mercy; bittersweet chocolate represents the bittersweet tears that she shed right along with us during exams and exhaustion) AND my latest and greatest: Cubed poundcake drizzled with a liquer called 99 Bananas layered with slices of bananas and whipped cream.

Symbolism? Hmmmm...how about "She almost went bananas finishing this term"!

Beth

KTMom91

I'll make a huge pot of pasta, with plenty of sausage, mushrooms, onions, and peppers in the sauce. And cheesy garlic bread.

We need something to sop up the alcohol so we can continue drinking!

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
Dutch oven cake, just for you, with homemade honey ice cream....

And some spiked orange sherbert punch.