It's Talk Like a Pirate Day, mateys!

susiestar

Roll With It
Yes, you heard me. I am not good at this, but it is officially Talk Like a Pirate Day!

Soooooo......

Who lives in a pineapple under the sea???? ARrggg, mateys.

Cap'n Susie the Spontaneous

mrscatinthehat

Seussical
Shiver me timbers. Which of these land lubbers shall I make walk the plank first matey?

Scowlin' Sara Jones (my pirate name from a name generator)

tiredmommy

Aye Aye, matey! Argh, time to make the dear Duckie walk the plank!
-The Tyrant TM
( She needs to get a move on for school, lol!)

scent of cedar

ARGGGHHH!

Good Morning, Mateys! HALT THAT CHILD WALKING THE PLANK UNTIL I GET MY husband UP THERE, TOO!

ARRRGGH! ARGHHH!

NOW for some coffee.

It is going to be a GREAT DAY, MATEYS!

Something about starting the morning by making husband walk the plank, I guess! :blush:

ARGHHH!

Barbara

:bravo:

bby31288

To funny! I forgot and had to text easy child 17 to tell her. She loves pirates! Matter of fact she wants to go to Seton Hall for college just because their mascot is a Pirate!!!

Sunlight

arg who be the scallywag up before the sun shines on the starboard deck? I can barely see her out of my eye patch. think I will walk over there with my peg leg and take a gander. ahhh there she is on the poop deck.. ( with a 3 yr old potty training grandson poop deck is literal..lol)

Star*

call 911........call 911
ALL HANDS TO The POOP DECK!

no wait.....difficult child moved..no more encopreses. :whew:

ARrrrrrrrrrrrgggggh. Me life is smiling like the sunshine off a dabloon.

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Ahoy, this is Geedunk Sophie Mcphearson coming from the bilge... I have been down here cleaning up poop... from me youngest. But she be a real beauty!!! She is almost of marrying age!!! A tender 3 years old... Avast I must check the bung hole and see what victuals I can be fixen for the older one... the scallywag'. She be thinkin' she's a smart lass getting her education, darn land lubber.

Avast... I must be off
Geedunk