It's the last day of school

crazymama30

:cheers::happyguy::whistle::jumphappy::dance:

No more phone calls from the school, arguing over why you can't trade your gameboy for an MP3 player without my permission, no more driving him 5 blocks to school as he can't walk that far without getting in trouble, no more meltdowns because he does not know how to do his homework, and no one but his teacher knows..........at least untill next year:coffee2:

LittleDudesMom

I'm with ya cm! No more homework, no more early bedtime, no more 5-5:30, no more worrying when the cell rings..........and the list goes on and on!!!!! It's the last day here as well. If you saw me you would see my grin and the ease of tension in my body!!

Sharon

change

:beautifulthing:YEAH 4 both of you!!!!!! I can feel your happiness!!!

What a RELIEF this day always is for parents like us!

Enjoy this weekend and especially Monday morning when you DON'T have to wake up with the usual worries!!!

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
Yup, you're right...no more school fights...just 24/7 difficult child presence. :rofl:

All jokes aside, I hear ya.

Wiped Out

Staff member
I'm so excited that tomorrow is our last day! easy child finished today. The rest of us tomorrow and it can't come soon enough. My class has been awesome-I would gladly keep them all another year if I could but it's time to be done for the summer.

I'm looking forward to naps, workouts, naps, pool time, naps, (well you get the idea).