It's time for the dancing elves

Kathy813

Staff member
Someone posted this website last year and we had tons of fun with it. Here is easy child, Abby (our Shih tzu) and me as dancing elves. Make sure that your sound is turned on:

Dancing Elves

At the end, you can click on create your own dancing elves where you can upload pictures of family and friends (and family pets). Or you can go directly to:

Elf Yourself website by Office Max

Have fun!

~Kathy

Ephchap

:rofl: Those are so cute. Yes, I remember it from last year. Thanks for reminding us and posting the link, Kathy.

Last year, my easy child did one and sent it to her boyfriend. She recorded her own voice (and trust me, the girl CANNOT carry a tune, ROFL) singing, "All I Want for Christmas is You" (by Mariah Carey and sent it to boyfriend. It was hysterical.

We'll have fun doing new ones this year. Thanks!

Deb

Kathy813

Staff member
Deb,

I haven't tried adding a voice. It says you just have to make a free phone call. I was thinking of creating one wishing my students a happy holiday season and then showing it to them in class the last day before winter break. It looks even better when projected onto a large screen.

I'm sure that they will be rolling on the floor in tears.

~Kathy

DDD

It's darling. Somehow I missed it last year but I have already
forwarded the suggestion to a few that I know will love it. Thanks, Kathy. DDD

Ephchap

Kathy,

Yes, easy child just did it on her phone. I remember she had to go in the other room because she kept laughing while trying to sing when she saw my face (it was my ear drums breaking hearing her out of key voice, lol).

Seriously, it was really cute, and I'll bet your students will love it personalized by you. I bet the big screen will make it even better. What a hoot! lol.

Deb

Kathy813

Staff member
My brother just sent me a "scroogeyourself" site. It's very cute, too. Use it for the scrooges in your life.

Scroogeyourself

~Kathy

Kathy813

Staff member
Lisa,

A friend of mine from school had the same problem on her home computer but it worked today on her school computer.

My guess is that you don't have something downloaded that you need to see it.

~Kathy