its time

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by dreamer, Feb 12, 2009.

1. dreamer

dreamer New Member

well.....sort of. we've been in hospital in labor delivery since.......4. ug.

2. Hound dog

Hound dog Nana's are Beautiful

:redface::redface::redface:

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We're gonna have a new addition to the family!!!! How exciting!!! :D

How's Mommy to be holding up? Everything going ok? How's Grandma to be doing??

Send easy child my love. My easy child was hoping she wouldn't have long to wait. ;)

((hugs))

3. nvts

nvts Active Member

Hoping for wonderful news!

And buckets of free, good-tasting coffee in the waiting room for all of you waiting!

And early spring weather for when the lil one comes home!

Saying prayers for a happy, healthy baby and an extremely short, painless delivery (can we say "epidural"?) ;)

Good luck!

Beth

4. WhymeMom?

WhymeMom? No real answers to life..

Hoping there is progress and you are busy cooing over the baby and mom is catching some zzzz's........

5. dreamer

dreamer New Member

still in progress tg for cell phone internet. she's working so hard

6. klmno

klmno Active Member

Just popping in to send strength (to you and new Momma). TG we tend to forget the struggle as soon as we see the baby!!

7. TerryJ2

TerryJ2 Well-Known Member

I'm sending stamina!

8. DammitJanet

DammitJanet Well-Known Member Staff Member

Good luck...and thank heavens for epidurals!

9. gcvmom

gcvmom Here we go again!

Keep us posted! How exciting :D

10. Hound dog

That's for sure!!! :D :D

How's it going dreamer?? I hope she's doing well and all is ok. Those first labors can last a long time.

((hugs))

11. dreamer

dreamer New Member

easy child didn't want epi but just now changed her mind...........

12. Hound dog

Smart girl. :rofl:

How far is she dialated??

13. everywoman

everywoman Active Member

Oh yeah, we are all really brave before we actually know...lol!!! Hope things are progressing well. Keep us updated.

14. gcvmom

gcvmom Here we go again!

Hopefully it's not too late for the epi... !

15. rejectedmom

rejectedmom New Member

Well here is hoping things go smoothly and that the new grandbaby is in your arms very soon! -RM

16. Marcie Mac

Marcie Mac Just Plain Ole Tired

Any baby yet??

Marcie

17. klmno

klmno Active Member

Well, I think baby must have come and now we are not dreamer's favorite place to land anymore. :(

Ok, dreamer, spill the beans- boy, girl? Name? Everything ok? Is momma ok? Are YOU ok?

18. Hound dog

Do we have a baby yet dreamer?? If not, I hope they're talking pitocin or c section.....she's been laoring a long time.

Hugs

19. dreamer

dreamer New Member

something is not working. I posted a couple times from my cell and it was fine, later it would not post. I kept trying. tonite the laptop wont post my updates either.

baby was 8 pounds.4 oz..and very tall. born at approx 1250. I never had an epi........but easy child did. but it was long way too long and brutal. everyone is now collapsing from exhaustion. Baby is most beautiful I have ever ever seen. Of course. :)

20. klmno

klmno Active Member

Congrats, Grandma!! I'm so glad it's finally over and baby is here! Is easy child ok? I just pm'd you- I was a little worried- but you can ignore that now. :)

Oh- boy or girl?