its time

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
:redface::redface::redface:

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We're gonna have a new addition to the family!!!! How exciting!!! :D

How's Mommy to be holding up? Everything going ok? How's Grandma to be doing??

Send easy child my love. My easy child was hoping she wouldn't have long to wait. ;)

((hugs))

nvts

Hoping for wonderful news!

And buckets of free, good-tasting coffee in the waiting room for all of you waiting!

And early spring weather for when the lil one comes home!

Saying prayers for a happy, healthy baby and an extremely short, painless delivery (can we say "epidural"?) ;)

Good luck!

Beth

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
Hoping there is progress and you are busy cooing over the baby and mom is catching some zzzz's........

klmno

Just popping in to send strength (to you and new Momma). TG we tend to forget the struggle as soon as we see the baby!!

klmno

Well, I think baby must have come and now we are not dreamer's favorite place to land anymore. :(

Ok, dreamer, spill the beans- boy, girl? Name? Everything ok? Is momma ok? Are YOU ok?

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Do we have a baby yet dreamer?? If not, I hope they're talking pitocin or c section.....she's been laoring a long time.

Hugs

dreamer

something is not working. I posted a couple times from my cell and it was fine, later it would not post. I kept trying. tonite the laptop wont post my updates either.

baby was 8 pounds.4 oz..and very tall. born at approx 1250. I never had an epi........but easy child did. but it was long way too long and brutal. everyone is now collapsing from exhaustion. Baby is most beautiful I have ever ever seen. Of course. :)

klmno

Congrats, Grandma!! I'm so glad it's finally over and baby is here! Is easy child ok? I just pm'd you- I was a little worried- but you can ignore that now. :)

Oh- boy or girl?