its time

susiestar

Roll With It
Sounds like he is a true blessing to the entire family - even got the new daddy's father involved!

I hope his entire life is filled with joy just as his birth was.

Glad easy child is feeling good. 9 months is a long time to feel that bad.

K

Kjs

:congrats: :woohoo:

We need a baby icon thing. Contrats to Grandma and Grandpa Dreamer. Aunties and Uncles. Congrats to new mommy and daddy. And welcome little Sammy.

Good to hear all is well. I have not been on for a couple days. WOW, sounds like a very long time. in my opinion - Dr's should not let mothers go that long. It is exhausting. You are weak.

I am lucky. Less than an hour with easy child after they broke my water. (didn't hurt up to then)

20 minutes with difficult child. AND I insisted on a epideral. They JUST finished putting it in and they said - let me see. It's time. LOL. I felt absolutely nothing. So they took a plunger thing.

I stayed 4 days with easy child. He was jaundice quite a bit. Back then it was mandatory 3 days anyway. And baby could not be in your room. Nobody could hold baby, only look from behind the glass. Grandma and Grandpa had to wear gowns and get special permission to hold baby. So I couldn't wait to get home and open baby all up, stroke his hair, play with his toes. And my mom came over and made me go directly to bed. Told me I had to rest and she took care of baby, made several meals and washed and steralized bottles. She did this every day for a couple weeks.

Enjoy.

klmno

This is such great news- all of it!! I wish the other grandparents could appreciate it, but shoot, the baby has two caring parents and you and husband, sammy will be loved and taken care of and I'm just happy for all of you. But your husband- I'm a little worried about him when Sammy reaches that stage (soon) of wanting to clinch hair/beard and pull and not let go. LOL!

TerryJ2

Awww, congratulations!

Yeah, hospitals and ins companies Hoover these days, sending you home too early when you need to rest. :(