i've got it easy

fionamay41

fionamay41
just been reading through some threads and realise i have it easy compare to some, certainly made me wake up and get on with it . the encouraging words and thoughts are helpful and welcoming
i currently work in a school full of difficult child children so if i can be of any help to anyone please let me know dealing with other peoples problems and issues are far easier than dealing with my own
escapism is a wonderful place to visit

Marguerite

Help is always welcome. It will also bounce back and help you in turn, to help others.

But do not compare, don't keep telling yourself that you have less right to have concerns than others, because down that path lies guilt and increasing reluctance to ask for advice. Guilt only gets in the way and slows you down, right when you need to be quicksilver.

I don't know how I'd handle your situation. I might make a complete mess of it, I just don't know. Or I could be brilliant - but we'll never know. Just as you don't know if maybe you'd manage my family better than I do.

This is ground we cannot enter, because it doesn't exist except as a false image in the mind's eye. We each have enough to deal with, coping with our own reality.

Hang in there. You have a right to be here, same as anyone else. And a lot to offer, too.

Marg

daralex

Clinging onto my sanity
I also say - don't compare - everything is relative - none of these kids are easy to deal with and everyone sits in their own little part of difficult child hell. Most important to understand - It's ALL relative!
-Dara