J is in jail AGAIN.

Abbey

Spork Queen
Auto theft. Caught on camera at a Walgreens. The boy sure does know how to surf the crime opportunities. Sheesh. Don't know any other details yet.

Oh well, off to an interesting job interview that I've been trying to get for over a year.

Abbey

Abbey

Spork Queen
haha...pray to the spork!!!

I understand that J is pretty much not up against a brick wall, but buried beneath it. But gosh darn it all, pull your boot straps up, swallow you damn pride and WORK at it. I just got off a 9 hour shift, worked a 10 hour yesterday, came home, showered for an interview and now have to go to the doctor, then work tomorrow on my only day off...give me a break. If you don't want it, then don't call crying because you screwed up again. I can certainly guarantee that nothing will change if he doesn't. He'll just be another 'system' inmate. In and out...in and out...and they don't give burgers there.:tongue:

Interview went very well. It's for either a full or part time position caring for adults with special needs. I'd love the full time as I get full benefits, but then I'd have to give up my current job which I actually kind of like, and if you stay in it long enough has great growth potential. We'll see. I have to pass the background check first. Ha!!

Lots of varying opportunities with the company. Now...if they just don't find out that I stole $2 from my neighbor's house when my brother broke in when I was 7...I think I'm good.:D

Abbey

Abbey

DammitJanet

LOL...sounds good on the interview front.

Love the play on In and Out! Even I got it on the East coast. (Only from watching TV)

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
I'm sorry about J. Does CA still have that "three times and you're out" policy? Where does J fit on the felony scale now? :(

I'm delighted to hear about the job interview, Abbey. I remember how much you wanted it last year before LIFE interfered. Any idea when they are going to make a decision? Fingers crossed!

Suz

Abbey

Spork Queen
haha, Janet. Yes, it is an East coast thing.

Yes, Susie, they have the 3 strikes law, but they find ways of evading it. J surpassed it long ago and has either been able to talk his way out of it or they're just so overburdened with the system they just let them go. My fear is that his crimes are escalating. What is next?

Interview...have to do the background check, etc. She said about 5 days. Then go back for a 2nd interview to look at options. Once some of picked, you go to a 3rd-plus interview with the actual home to meet the clients. IF it happens, it won't happen for a few weeks.

Time will tell.

Abbey

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
Hoping the job pans out...... as for J? Looks like he successfully found a place to stay with meals........