Jail, Rehab

Scent of Cedar *

You were right, SWOT. Reading post after post about it did make me feel like I was not some rotten person out here thinking like this.

Thank you.

Cedar

BusynMember

I'm glad to share. It was all the reading that finally made me actually laugh about this stuff. It is so common and it is always the same thing. Somebody is abussed, siblings don't think so, family splits, nobody speaks, dysfunction continues...usually the black sheep is the winner by using the compassion you get by being scapegoated to be kind to people who appreciate it. Do you find yourself the first one to pick up something that somebody dropped, Cedar? Do you rush to open doors for people with walkers? Do you feel like crying when you see impoverished kids and abused animals on television?

WE UNDERSTAND.

It makes us better people. Our FOO may not like us, but I find that others don't share their view and that they tend to be more selfish and me-centric. Especially Golden Children have GOT to be really superficially secure that they are real swell and special.

I am going to post one more site. It will make you feel good. Validated. That you nailed it.

Since you have problems with your sister, this one is about sisters who are not able to love. Again, the family dynamics in these posts are very typical of what WE write...dysfunctional families have different issues but in the end it's about control freaks and fake love and disconnection with one another. We are one of millions, Cedar.

http://www.experienceproject.com/groups/Have-A-Mean-Sister/158005

Scent of Cedar *

I will read it later. D H is upset with me for spending so much time on the computer.

I will be sneaking in later. Like a really courageous, put together person. Except for the sneaking part, I mean.

Heh.

Cedar