Janet Evanovich/Bubba & Mandy fans!

witzend

I know a lot of you are Janet Evanovich fans (and if you're not, you should be!) as well as dog lovers, so I wanted to share this with you. A few months ago when I was anxiously waiting for the release of "Finger Lickin' Fifteen", I went to Janet Evanovich's site and saw that she had a page for people to post their pet's pictures to. I sent in a cute one of Bubba and Mandy and forgot all about it.

Tonight I got and e-mail to notify me that this week their photo is on the pets' page. There's a lot of other cute pets there, too. Anyway, they're down on the right hand side, or you can find them if you search for "Bubba". They had just gotten done running around the park one day and looked so cute with their tongues hanging out!

They're famous!:cool_dog:

mstang67chic

Going Green
Woo Hoo! Go Bubba and Mandy!

I love her Stephanie Plum books and always get weird looks if I read in public. I laugh out loud through most of the book...especially at Bob. The one book where he pooped Stephanie's thong? OMG...nearly coughed a lung from laughing so hard. That one and the time Stephanie took him to what'shername's yard when he had the particularly nasty intestinal issue. I can't seem to make up my mind betwee Ranger and Joe so I guess that makes me a Babecake! LOL

How long do the pictures stay up?

witzend

The e-mail said they will be "on the site this week", so I'm assuming they'll stay through Saturday. I love it when Lula and Stephanie get one over on Joyce Barnhardt! One day I hope to grow up to be Grandma Mazur.

I like to think that I'd want Ranger, but only for a fling. Deep down I'm a Morelli kind of girl!

susiestar

Roll With It
Her books are the BEST! If I am feeling blue they pick me right up. I have some on audiotape and they are read by someone with the PERFECT accent! For days when I cannot hold a book they rock.

I am in the fling-with-Ranger-longterm-with-Joe camp. Life with Ranger would be a bit like trying to live with a Tiger. Just a wee bit too intense.

I don't want to wear purple when I grow up. I want to be Grandma Mazur and wear Lulu-fied outfits on stage with Sally Sweet!

Fran

Former desparate mom
Witz, they are adorable and famous. What a great photo.
I know we talked about these books before. I love Grandma Mazur too.
Of course, I identify with Stephanie's poor mom. I love how every meal is described and enjoyed by all.

witzend

Witz, they are adorable and famous. What a great photo.
I know we talked about these books before. I love Grandma Mazur too.
Of course, I identify with Stephanie's poor mom. I love how every meal is described and enjoyed by all.

Yes, husband is absolutely convinced that I should cook like Stephanie's mom, and have pineapple upside down cake or chocolate cake for every meal! Not with his cholesterol!

Wiped Out

Staff member
I love these books and I love the pics of your dogs!! Your black lab looks like an identical twin to our black lab mix!