Janet in the Hospital UPDATED Page 3

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by WarStoke, Oct 26, 2008.

1. WarStoke

WarStoke New Member

This is her oldest Billy
    and Janet is in the hospital right now with pneumococcal meningitis
    she has a very high fever and is under care at the icu of the local hospital
    she has told me in the past that if something happends i have to post on here so her friends online can know
    Lasted edited by : Oct 28, 2008
  2. tiredmommy

tiredmommy Site Moderator

Thank you for letting us know Billy. I'm saying prayers that your mom recovers and is back home quickly. Many {{{hugs}}} to you and the rest of the family.
  3. witzend

witzend Well-Known Member

OMG! Thank you Billy for letting us know! Please let her know that we are praying for her to get well soon. I hope that you will be able to keep us up to date on her recovery.
  4. Star*

Star* call 911........call 911

Hey Billy -

I'm so upset to hear about your Mom, but wanted to thank you SO much for remembering to do as she asked. And while I'm here - I'm going to let you know that she's a good person, I care about her a BOATLOAD.....and you tell her Star said to get her hiney out of ICU.....Please take care of her - she's precious to me.

5. Lothlorien

Lothlorien Active Member Staff Member

saying prayers that she recovers quickly.
  6. Wiped Out

Wiped Out Well-Known Member Staff Member

Thank you for letting us know. Sending many prayers of healing your mom's way.
  7. Martie

Martie Moderator

Dear Billy,

Thank you for remembering to post. I have known your Mom for a long time and I hope she gets well very soon.

You and all your family are in my thoughts.

8. hearts and roses

hearts and roses Mind Reader

Thanks for posting this.

Sending out loads of gentle healing hugs to Janet!
  9. smallworld

smallworld Moderator

Billy, thanks for letting us know. Sending many healing thoughts your mom's way.
  10. klmno

klmno Active Member

Another one here just wanting to send thanks for letting us know and many well-wishes for her quick recovery. Please let her know that we all love her and need her back with us.
  11. mrscatinthehat

mrscatinthehat Seussical

Sending good thoughts that she recovers quickly.

12. dreamer

dreamer New Member

Oh my goodness. Sending prayers. Thank you Billy for comeing to let us know.
  13. susiestar

susiestar Roll With It

Thank you for letting me know your mom is so sick. PLEASE let her know I am praying for her and sending tons of good wishes that she gets better ASAP and gets home! We miss her, and I really care for her. She is a great friend to me, and I hope you can let her know how much I am caring and praying for her.

Please keep us updated. I hope the rest of the family is doing OK and that Jamie isn't too stressed with his upcoming tour of duty and with his mom in the ICU.

Hugs to the whole family,

14. flutterbee

flutterbee Guest

Thank you for letting us know.

Let her know I'm thinking of her.
  15. Marcie Mac

Marcie Mac Just Plain Ole Tired

Lots of good vibes being sent Janet's way for a speedy recovery..

16. crazymama30

crazymama30 Active Member

Billy, thank you for letting us know. Janet is a dear person, and I hope she is getting good care and gets better soon.
  17. donna723

donna723 Well-Known Member

Billy, thank you for remembering to let us know. Your mom is very much loved here and there will be many, many prayers going up that she recovers quickly and is able to go home. Your family will be in my thoughts.
  18. Andy

Andy Active Member

Prayers and strength to Janet and her entire family.
  19. KTMom91

KTMom91 Well-Known Member

Thank you, Billy, for letting us know. Sending many hugs and prayers that she gets better very soon.
  20. flutterbee

flutterbee Guest

This is why I hate, hate, hate steroids. Billy, update when you can.