Janet in the Hospital UPDATED Page 3

janie

New Zealand
Hi Billy,
Thanks for letting us know what is happening with your Mum.
Prayers and positive thoughts from New Zealand for your Mother, and your whole family.
:) from janie

Genny

Worlds Best Nana
Sending good thoughts and positive energy for Janet's healing. She's greatly missed. Billy, your Mom and the rest of your family are in my prayers. :angel2:

Genny

WarStoke

well her fever is still a litte high around 101 yesterday it was down to 99.9 they still have her unconscious through sedation with a breathing tube but she should recover the nurse says its just a matter of time

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Thank you so much for the update! I know we're all sending up many, many prayers for her complete healing and for reassurance for you and the rest of your family. Hang in there and let us know how things progress. We're all pulling for her!

klmno

Another Thanks! I'm glad she's improving but wish she was having an easier time of it. Please let her know we miss her and need her back soon!!

susiestar

Roll With It
Thank you so much for the update. Your mom is a wonderful woman, and I am keeping her in my prayers, rattling beads, and will get out the chicken livers if needed!!

Hugs to you and your brothers and Dad too. This must be incredibly hard on all of you also. Extra special hugs to those grandbabies and their mommas.

Susie

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Hang in there Billie. Your Mom is being prayed over by the board... we wish her a speedy recovery.
Thank you for taking the time and updating us. When and if she can receive cards flowers etc. Please PM one of us and let us know where to send them.
I know where to send them for when she gets home, but thought a card or flowers in the Hospital would be nice.

nvts

Billy! Thanks for the update!

Tell her we said "thanks tons for scaring the pants off most of us!"

:jumphappy::scared:

Beth

F

flutterbee

I just spoke with Mandy and Cory and was going to update, but I see Billy has been back. :)

I told them that as soon as Janet wakes up to tell her that we're all thinking about her.

katya02

Solace
Billy, thank you for letting us know and keeping us posted. I'm so sorry to hear this!!!
Sending prayers and thoughts for Janet and for all the family.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Thank you Billy for the update. :)

Glad to hear she is doing better. I hope she continues to improve quickly. Saying prayers for her. ((((hugs)))) to all of you, I know seeing someone you love this sick is so hard.

trinityroyal

Billy, thank you for updating.
Glad to hear that your mom is doing better, and continuing to say prayers for her speedy and full recovery.

Trinity