Janet in the Hospital UPDATED Page 3

everywoman

I'm glad she's better. I have missed her around here. This is exactly why I will never take steroids again!!!

Billy, please tell her she's in my prayers.

Marguerite

Thanks for the update, Billy. A temp of 101F isn't pleasant but at least it's not so dangerous. I'm keeping husband in the loop as well, he was distressed to hear how sick Janet is. "She can't take a trick, can she?" he said. So we're both barracking for you, so is janie form New Zealand. So we've got the Southern Hemisphere covered!

Marg

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Janet, when you get home I want you to milk this for all you can get and have those boys of yours (all ages) wait on you hand and foot. We miss you.

Hugs,
Suz

mstang67chic

Going Green
Billy, I'm with everyone else.....thank you so much for the update. Stock up on paper, fire up the printer and print this thread out. When Janet is awake and feeling a bit better, it will give her something to read that will put a smile on her face. (and maybe a tear in her eye but she'll be fine, won't you Janet? ;) )

house of cards

I'm sending continued prayers for healing, Janet you have touched soo many lives on this board, you're an amazing woman. Please take your time and rest, recover slowly.

Lori4ever

Janet,
You're in my thoughts and prayers. Billy, thank you for letting us know, and please try to make her take care of herself as she recovers. I hope she is well enough to get home quickly.

TerryJ2

Billy, your mom is in my thoughts. Thank you so much for the update. 101 is certainly an improvement. Please let us know when she wakes up.
And be sure to give her a hug from all of us!

WarStoke

STill in drug induced coma
temp changes from time to time from 100 to 101
did mri and catscan
any one wanting to send letters cards etc can send them to south Eastern regional medical center in lumberton,nc 28358
room icu 12

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Thank you Billy. I've been checking often for updates. Your Mom is in my thoughts constantly. Praying hard for her recovery. Saying prayers for the whole family too.

((((hugs)))) To you all. I know this has to be so difficult for the whole family.

katya02

Solace
Thank you for the update, Billy, and thanks for the address. I'll send a card, and continue with prayers for Janet's recovery and for the family.

Star*

call 911........call 911
Billy -

This is Star - YOUR AUNTIE STAR DOG MAN!

LIsten I have a card coming - but it's addressed to your home.

Keep an eye out for it okay?

Thanks - YOu guys hang in there and tell CORY I said "I'm WATCHING YOU YOUNG MAN."

Hugs