Janet in the Hospital UPDATED Page 3

mom_to_3

Thanks for the update, I've wondered how Janet is doing. You could drop a note a couple of times a day ya know? Just kidding. I know you all must be busy and worried. Seeing a loved one in a drug induced coma is very traumatic. I hope her doctors are keeping you all well informed so as to reduce some fears. This might just be wrong to say right now, but her doctors have given her a greeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaat start at quitting smoking, and she didn't even have to go thru withdrawals! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you girl!

F

flutterbee

The doctors should be thankful Janet was in a drug induced coma when they did an MRI. If they had tried to stick her in that machine awake, blood would have been shed - and none of it hers.

Thanks for the update. Keep us posted and let her know we're thinking of her when she wakes up.

meowbunny

Billy, thank you so very very much for taking the time to let us know how she's doing. Many prayers around the world are being said for your mother. She's a very special lady and dear to all of us. Many hugs and much love to all of you.

Janet, get your rear moving and get better so you can read the outpouring of love being tossed your way. We want big, blubbery tears and a huge smile.

mstang67chic

Going Green
Thanks for the updates Billy.
I sat beside my step-mom's hospital bed this summer when she was in a drug induced coma...I know what it's like. You guys be sure to take care of YOURSELVES too. I know you want to be there all the time but take time away from the hospital to catch your breath and recharge. She's out and isn't going to know if you were there or not. Even after they bring her out of it, it could be a day or two before she remembers everything that's going on. You guys won't do her any good when she's awake by making yourselves sick with worry and losing sleep, ok? Hugs to everyone.

donna723

I've 'been there' too with my son and I know how rough it is on the family. And mstang is right, it does take a couple of days to fully come out of it and get back to normal.

Billy, we're all still saying prayers for your mom and the rest of your family. She's very much loved here. Please take good care of yourselves and update when you can.

VickiL

Billy,
Sending love and prayers from MO to your mom and the whole family. She is much loved and needed here. Please take care of yourselves, too. Thank you for the updates and for the address. I will be sending out a card tomorrow. Your mom is a very special person to me. Please let her know how much we all care and love her!
Vicki