JANET is evil.......EVIL I tell you - A photographer/peddler of PET FLESH

Star*

call 911........call 911
AND TEMPTRESS with puppy pictures.........I looked away - I swear I did.

OMG they are soooooooooo cute. Little wrinkley faces and little sweet noses. Proud Mommy standing there saying SEE WHAT I DID?

Pootie won't speak to me, Casper ready to pack his toys and tiaras.....Pretty sure I could have fished my phone out of the toilet had I not had a firm grip while showing DF. Who walked off saying "YEAH I like that one - lets get another one!" To which my dumb brain said "Really?" and I got that - Die a 1000 deaths look....SURE STAR - WHY NOT?????

Now I'm sure she is just PURE T. Evil. LOL But here PUPPIES ARE SOoooooooooooooooo CUTE.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
I wanna see!!!!!!!! I wanna see!!!!!! Been dying to see those babies!!!

And I'm too far away to succumb to temptation. :rofl:

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
OMG Janet! Mickey is ADORABLE!!!! (and she's getting so big!)

Very very cute furbabies too. And I am soooooooooooo glad I'm this far away. LOL I doubt you'll have issues finding homes for all of them. :)

DammitJanet

We have decided to keep Abby instead of Jethro because we have more girls than boys and boys go easier. And Abby is named for Abby in NCIS as was Jethro Gibbs. I doubt anyone will keep that name but I can hope. I have a thing for NCIS. Abby and Nina will get along wonderfully I think.

I do have to laugh at Nina though. She has always been my developmentally delayed pit bull dog. She has never shown an ounce of aggressiveness in her body, in fact, just the opposite. She is a scaredy cat. Our 5 pound havanese runs the show. The havanese can draw blood on her and she just whimpers off crying. Beats me. She also is scared of most people and will hide behind either Tony or I. Only in the last year and a half has she gotten used to Tony and been able to crawl up in his lap if I wasnt right there with him. Truly she wants me wherever she goes. Her main wish in life is to be right by my side.

Well since she had these puppies, her inner pit bull has been unleashed. She is being all protective of them and barking and growling and standing in front of wherever they are and acting like Mrs Big. She lunges at people as if to say "hey, these are mine and you arent getting any where near MY babies!" The only ones she will let near them are the people she is most comfortable with which is me, Tony and Billy. Everyone else is held at bay. We have to be with anyone else and pet her and tell her someone is a good person but she still isnt happy. You can just tell. She is now barking at cars in the yard and wont even let them get to our steps...lmao. Im quite impressed. People ask me if she will bite. I used to say no. Now its well...I dont know. Better stay in your car and I will come down to you. LOL. Let folks think we have a wild dog in the yard.

susiestar

Roll With It
Mickey is adorable and so are the puppies and their momma!! i am glad we are in no shape to get a dog or my husband would want one. he wants nothing to do with the training or housebreaking of any animal, just the cuddling and playing - even gets mad at Captain for wanting to cuddle when he doesn't want to - not that Capn listens to him or anyoen but me really, lol.

Nina is just doing what is natural - i have known the most meek of women who would put up with anything until they had a kid and then oh heck no not even their man was gonna act like that around their baby! it is just what is natural to a momma. she only wants her babies to survive and be safe. it is that about her, that love and protectiveness that the evil people abuse to make pits fight. you have seen what she has in her, now imagine if a fighter had her love and one of her babies - how far woudl she go to protect her baby and her human love? it is what i most abhor about those who fight dogs.

You won't have trouble finding homes for them - continue to make them think Nina is dangerous or they will come and steal the pups and her - and use her for a bait dog if she is not fierce to their liking.

DammitJanet

Billy just took some really good pictures of McKenzie but I have to get them on my computer. He bought himself a really good professional camera and he is practicing on her...lol. I will never pay for professional pictures again because he is getting really good at it. He has the lights and everything. Only thing he doesnt have is the backgrounds but if you put sheets up behind a person like a white sheet or a green sheet, you can use them on photoshop to edit around that.

I am also going to have him take better pictures of the pups because his camera is so much better. You just cant compare with a cell phone...lol.

buddy

Real backgrounds are best anyway.... I love outdoor pics or fireplace pics etc....

Cant wait to see pics of the puppies... send some links when you can ok?? (and no we can't have one, I would too...but they are not allowed here)

Star*

call 911........call 911
Mic looks like Corey - OMG that is his little girl thorugh and through - SHE IS SO TINY!!!! HOW ADORABLE!!!!!! LORD YOU ARE KILLING ME JANET.

Loth - ROFL - I'll take the puppy in the pink dress.....CLEVER GIRL.

So Jethro is up for adoption huh? (SLAPS HAND THAT TYPES) ANd HOUND YOU ARE NOT TOO FAR AWAY..........hahahah.

These are going to be HUGE dogs....over 100 lbs. (my best guess)

Casper went to the vet for his aural edema and sat on the wall and weighed in at a svelte 100 something - they made him get his hiney off the wall and he came in at a MUCH more "EMBARASSING" 107 which to us is FANTASTIC........he's down from 140. But you have NEVER seen a dog so vain in your life - fights the scale - it's worse than the time we drug him in for a neuter ever time - and trust me - you don't PUSH a 107 lbs dog ANYWHERE. The only girl that can GET him to come to the scale is the worker there and she says it's because she too has weight issues.....I think she and Casper have a Jenny Craig dialogue. But every time we walk him in or out - people literally side step and OMG look at that DOG - GAWD...and It hurts his tender feelings. He really is a freak on a leash. But he's such a loving soul.

I'd keep Jethro Janet - You get him neutered and you'll have the best friend you've ever had in your life. Pootie is a wonderful wonderful girl and I love her with all my heart. HOWEVER it's a lot of work to continually explain to her (and I don't mean this derrogatory) WHO is Alpha female in the house. She challenges me daily for that position and the older she gets the worse it gets....Casper doesn't care - he just wants MOTHER.
Pootie is my first girl dog ever in my life - and we click great - but that little miss I don't have to do what you say I have big furry britches and I'll - blah blha can't hear you - needs constant redirects? WOW. Quite a challenge. As far as loyal? They're all more loyal than most humans I've ever known (handful I can count) so it's not that - it's the bulldog mentality.

DammitJanet

well we already have the one female star and I think Nina would get along with another female too. Plus I think we are down to 7. We could only find 7 last night. Heaven only knows what keeps happening to these dogs. Since she moved them under the house I think 2 more got gone. Or they got gone before she moved them and that is why she moved them. Someone may have snuck into our yard and swiped two. If they did, they took two boys, one of which was the one we wanted. He was completely solid chocolate brown with only a tiny white oval on his belly.

You know you can get rid of boys much easier than girls. I just found out that I have a neighbor who will take them to get them spayed for me if I pay him the fee because he gets disability too and he has no trouble with the vets. Next year when I get some of my money out, I am going to do a hog fence around a good portion of my yard so they have a large place to run. Now that Nina wont stay in her pen at all, I have to do this.

Star*

call 911........call 911
I don't even want to think about a person taken them janet - I'd rather think a coyote is eating them.

donna723

I think ALL of your babies are adorable, Janet, especially the little one in the pink dress! That is one beautiful baby! And I just melt when I see brindle puppies! They are my weakness! My little Trace, my boy Boston, has so much brindle on him. He's more of a dark chocolate brown with orange/yellow brindling, it's almost like tiger stripes. Very handsome.

DammitJanet

Well I have said that one thing Cory has done well is have beautiful babies. If he is a miscreant at other things, he does that well. Of course, he gets that from his mother.