Janet???

susiestar

Roll With It
Hey, Janet, how is everything going?

I guess Cory is getting out soon, then has to be violated to go back for the felon thing?

Did tony ever get his gun back? Did the PO ever take care of things?

Is Mandy still with you? Will cory be coming back when he gets out? I am wondering because it looks like he went in on the 9th or 10th of Sept, and it is now Oct 4. so Cory would get out in the next week.

Have you told Cory and Mandy that they will not be living with you? FI your are getting pressure to let cory come back, go and re-read your posts about the fights with Cory.

Sending hugs, support no matter what you do/decide to do, and big ole kisses for Keyana!!

Susie

DammitJanet

Susie...

We got the gun. Everyone knows Cory isnt coming here but I have no idea if everyone actually believes that we mean it. We shall see. He should get out on Tuesday unless they actually do violate him but we havent heard a word about that. I am thinking that was more work for the PO than he wanted to do so I doubt he does it. Who knows. Tony wouldnt press charges for the gun so Im betting the violation doesnt happen.

Where Cory actually goes to live is up in the air but its his problem. We have no shelters here. He cant leave the county to go someplace that do have them so I dont know what he will do.

witzend

If he's not going there, where does Mandy go? It seems like you and Tony need to have a heart to heart with her about reality. Tony can't come to live, so overnight visits seem out of line. Even prolonged daytime visits seem out of line. She's his girlfriend. If she wants to be with him, she needs to figure it out. I think this is appropriate. It puts it in their hands as a couple, not your hands as his parents and Keyana's grandparents.

I'm sorry this is still going on for you.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
I'm glad Tony got the gun back. I hope Mandy doesn't become an issue once Cory get's out. You guys deserve a good long stretch without any drama.

Hugs

DammitJanet

Well I dont know how much of a stretch we are going to get. With all of this stuff falling when it does I am in for nothing but stress for a good long time. Jamie and family will be here sometime around the 20th of this month. Jamie and his lil family plus his dad will be going up to visit their side of the family in SC over the 24,25,26 weekend and then coming back here to stay till he has to report in to Camp Lejeune here in NC. Then Billie and Hailie will stay with us at least until the end of November. Theory being that Jamie should be getting weekends off from training so he can come home to see them because we only live a little over an hour from the base. I will be extremely lucky if they only stay the one month and dont stretch it till he actually ships out. What may happen is they stay november, then go home for a month then come back in January. With everyone here in November though...that probably means I get her entire family down for Thanksgiving! Ugh. I so dont do large gatherings well. My house isnt fit for company. It really isnt.

So even without all of Cory's drama...I am in it up to my ears with everything else. I wont even have time to worry about him...lol.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Wow. You're gonna be crowded. Maybe you'll get lucky and Billie will pitch in and help with the house. :D

I know what you mean, I don't do huge gatherings too well myself, even if it's my own kids. Get over a certain number of people and I start having thoughts of escape. lol

((hugs))

B

bran155

Janet,

Just wanted to wish you luck. You always give me such great advice. I wanted to send you some support and {{{HUGS}}} :)