Janet!!!!!

Andy

Can I ask a favor? Can Janet and Suz start a special thread that can be stickied so it is always one of the first threads?

They don't have to say anything in the thread - just post their Avatars for us to visit and enjoy whenever needed?

So dreamy!

DammitJanet

I decided if Suz could have her Richard, I could have my Mark. I am in absolute love and lust with the man. Those twinkling blue eyes and that sexy grin just do me in. I even took a NCIS quiz and it came out saying I would be GIbbs. LOL.

I also have to admit that slightly shaggy high and tight just sends shivers down my spine and heaven help me when he actually puts on the uniform...Im a goner.

mstang67chic

Going Green
I also have to admit that slightly shaggy high and tight just sends shivers down my spine and heaven help me when he actually puts on the uniform...Im a goner.

Ooooooooooh yeah. I saw a repeat of NCIS recently. It was the one where the sniper was picking off Marine recruiters and Gibbs went "undercover" as a recruiter to catch the guy. The part where they had a press conference and Gibbs said (in full Marine uniform) "I wasn't assigned. I volunteered." Definate shivers!

DammitJanet

I think I have seen almost all of the episodes so far and am looking mighty forward to this new season. NCIS on two coasts? Back to back! What could be better than that....LOL.

Star*

call 911........call 911
ROFLMBO-

I thought you said I'm a groaner.....then re-read to see - I'm a goner....

OMG I am just gonna put myself in the corner....:surprise:

Yeah that's pretty nice DJ....Now I have 2 missions in life - lifesize cut out of RG and now one of - HIM for YOU.....;) (soon as I get out of the corner)

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
And look, he is staring dreamily over at her name... "Janet, I have a mystery for you to solve"

OK I am slinking over to the other corner...