Janet......

How in the world does Tony trust Buck(?) over you for "stealing" from him? If he's thinking along those lines, I'm glad to see you're re-thinking your own money and bill situation. I hope they put Billy somewhere! It's true, if it's not one thing it's another. Another thousand dollar fine for my difficult child this past week.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
I probably shouldn't say this but, my if my man, my partner said that to me? That's exactly what he would get. Nothing. Nada. Zip. Zilch. Clean for yourself. Cook for yourself. Pay the bills. If he wants to believe that he does it all, then by god let him do it all!

It's not passive aggressive, it's showing him you do far more than he obviously (since Buck entered the picture at least) thinks you do.

Good grief his attitude of late hoovers out the fanny. Like you wanted tummy trouble on top of everything else or gee shopping while tossing your cookies is just so much fun.:whoopdedoo:

So while he's got this attitude going on, you concentrate on getting well and don't worry about anything else.

DammitJanet

I am literally not doing much of anything and it is irritating the living koi out of him. I am actually not completely stable on my feet and have fallen twice in two days in my room. I got really ticked off tonight because I think I have something in my eye or maybe I have scratched my eye with a piece of hair or dirt in it. Anyway I asked him if he would go with me to the store to get some eye drops and he said no, they probably wouldnt work anyway unless I could get some numbing eye drops because most likely have scratched it and I already have medicated eye drops to use. Just use them. Well I have been and they havent been helping. I ended going by myself and I have this light that goes on when I walk out the door and goes off when I get in the car and comes on when I get out of the car...sometimes it takes a few steps to turn on as I walk to the door but it always goes before I get to the steps. This time it never came on. I ran my hand in front of it to see if it would come on before I went inside and nope....didnt come on. I walked in the house and someone had turned the switch off so that the front life was turned off. There was no reason to even touch that light switch. The only other switch next to it is the light switch for the living room light and we dont even have a bulb in that light and havent in probably 2 years! When I left he was sitting on the couch watching the Olympics. I get home he is in bed pretty much asleep. I woke him up asking him if he was trying to kill me with turning off the lights. We sit on a completely dark lot. our house was dead black except for my tv in my room. I was so ticked off.

Right now he is ticked off because Cory left his phone on the job so he has to go up there tomorrow and hope its still up there and get it. I didnt put insurance on it by mistake. He blames Cory but trust me, I know where my phone is. He said he asked Cory for it back and Cory said he didnt have it anymore and Tony said oh it must be in the truck. Well I think I would have checked before I left that it was there. They figured it out 30 miles away what happened but instead of turning around and going back to get it, they came home griping about it. I would have turned around. Men...I dont get them.

LittleDudesMom

Ok, I can't hold back on this - please don't be offended. I've heard about how Tony placed more import on his brother than you and his son, I listened when Buck was intentionally playing the two of you off each other and Tony allowed it to happen, I've heard about how Tony and Billy don't do any cleaning around the house when you are not feeling well, I listened when Tony refused to clean the bathroom after the dog had pups and you were so sick because it was your dog - but Janet, if any man I had been with for 20-some years actually had the balls to accuse me of stealing his money......I would not be responsible for my actions. All the other things would be reasons for me to rethink this relationship - I wouldn't want to be with someone who didn't understand my needs or begrudged my needs - but to assume that your partner stole your cash? It would be a deal breaker for me. Just saying....

Sharon

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Janet, go to the ER and get your eye looked at dear. It does sound as if you scratched it.

Let Tony be irritated, let him get really really irritated. He needs an attitude adjustment.