Jena, I've been wondering...

DDD

Has difficult child stabilized somewhat lately now that you no longer can focus on her all the time? I've been thinking that she might have matured some and reduced her needs for your attention. At least I'm hoping so. DDD

Jena

hi my friend how are you?? last i saw you had alot on your plate. so kind of you to think of me when you have so much of your own. :) your a good person.

NO she's driving me batty. up each night till 4 she's manic beyond belief can barely understand her words.. calling dr on monday, need to do something.... she's with dad this weekend and i'm actually sending her to my mom's on friday next week because quite honestly i needa break. i cant' even digest my junk due to her.

so no not better LOL. thearpist even told her LEAVE MOM ALONE at night. still at me though.... we try to ignore yet its' stressful even doing that. i increased her medications yet it isnt' brining her down.

hoping dad will run her into the ground this weekend and plow her down so her manic phase disappates.

DDD

I figured it might be scaring her to death and resulting in more neediness OR, as I was hoping, she would be able to grasp that your needs were greater and make more of an effort to self regulate. Darn! I'm sorry it's the former and not the later. Glad you are getting a break though. I do keep you all in my thoughts and prayers. DDD

DDD

Before I hit the hay (yep, husband and I can't stay up like we used too, lol) I was wondering if difficult child has a medication to help her sleep at night. Little (close to six feet) difficult child has a medication that helps him get to sleep and stay assleep. Does difficult child have that type of medication? DDD

Jena

hi shes' on zyprexa and we added in small dose elavil. i dont' think it's about me. summers' coming alot of events. how can i explain her? when we buy clothes and she has a new outfit the poor child becomes hypomanic and will be up till 2 over the outfit. if there's a family function or great plans or even simple ones, a family members birthday any life event you can think of that isnt' dull or sad she gets manic.

summers' coming camping comings staying at dad's for a week, no more tutors extended dance class. tha'Tourette's Syndrome how she rolls. my thoughts she needs to be on a mood stabilizer yet doctor wanted to try yet another anxiety medication.