Jena...

ThreeShadows

Quid me anxia?
Last night I was sitting in the family room of my now greatly undervalued McMansion, thinking of you and your rodent problem. Our Kitten Kaboodle was scurrying around with one of his toys. I realized that, according to the laws of physics, the toy should not have rolled across the room without slowing down.
It was a mouse! Now, I'm no stranger to this event since we used to live in a farm built in the 1820's. I'm not worried about the plague. I've had fleas. I always rely on the killer instinct of our feline friends. The next morning there was a dead mouse in the middle of the room.

Now we need to figure out how they are getting in. In the meantime, I thought you might enjoy a little wisdom from our friends up North...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/GsgVspgy184&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/GsgVspgy184&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

trinityroyal

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
OMG! I haven't seen that SCTV sketch in YEARS.

ThreeShadows, THANK YOU for posting that. I don't know if you've ever spent any time in cottage country in Ontario, but the McKenzie brothers are closer to true life than many of us want to admit.

Way to be, eh!

Trinity

Andy

So Jena, How many cases you taking to the reunion?

:rofl:

And, how are you explaining the baby mice in bottles to difficult child?

:rofl:

Jena

LOL!!! too too funny!! and you sound just as I did the night that I saw Gracie playing with-what i thought was her toy but it WASN"T!! :)

Too funny that you posted that video i love it!

I've been buried in work since monday since i went back sorry i havne't been on to give my daily drama updates........ :)

My mouse are good, eating well, plumper by the day, Gracie is in her glory! Now if only me, difficult child, easy child and boyfriend could adapt to their being part of our home lol