Jessie and her Arm

susiestar

Roll With It
Jess fell and bruised her arm a month ago. We have seen the ER doctor, the pediatrician, and the ortho doctor. ALL say she needs to move it.

She begged to play soccer. Her team is undefeated, but she has not been to a game or practice in a month.

Am I totally unfeeling in telling her to either go to practice or call the coach and say she isn't coming any more??

She has pain in the arm because she won't use it. IF she uses it then it hurts less.

She has been cleared to go back to soccer when ever. I feel it is wrong to leave the team hanging, that she should either :censored2: it up and go, or let them know so they don't try to count on her.

AM I way out there with this?

She is also NOT going to be in a concert tonight honoring OK Centennial with new never before performed music. Her choir wins all kinds of awards, but she has missed the last 3 practices. She is SOOOO not going, as the director TOLD HER that if she missed these practices she would be out of the concert. So I am again the meanie. She refused to go to practice bc her arm hurt too much to sing.

OK, then she has to take the consequences. I am NOT going to fight for special treatment for her. NOT NOT NOT

Susie

mrscatinthehat

Seussical
I would tell she needed to go or get off the pot. But I am a meany too. Sometimes they can draw out this stuff forever. Hope she sees the light soon.

Beth

Star*

call 911........call 911
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKLAHOMA where the wind comes sweeping down the plains and the la lal la da la la al for the la la la la la la alaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa something something
O-K-L-a-h-o-m-a OKLAHOMA ok!

my arm hurts too and now so do your ears! Sorry, it's just such a catchy tune.