Jessie

susiestar

Roll With It
Jessie and I both slept almost ALL of yesterday. Even though they did not come in to wake her up for vital signs or anything, she was very very restless.

She is still sore, as having things swollen all out of shape for a LONG period of time will take a while to heal. The hospital treatment was primarily to get things to move, but she was not totally "cleaned out" in the hospital. They moved the stuff way high up down to where her body could heal itself (fingers crossed!)

I appreciate ALL the support and help you sent us. I was awake long enough to put in a call to the pediatrician gastro for a referral to HIS nutrionist. Our doctor here very carefully closed the door and told us NOT to go through the local hospital (where we were admitted) for help with this. She says she has had little to no help from them with pediatric patients.

For those of you asking about the home remedy they used, I will PM it to any who want it. Jess just does not want it posted openly on any part of the internet.

I will be keeping the appointment with the pediatrician gastroenterologist until I have some idea what caused this problem. Jess eats a LOT of veggies and fruits, but I do very much appreciate the suggestion.

I hope you all have a great weekend. I am going to an estate sale today!!!! First in months!! (OK. Don't throw things, but, GOTTA START THE CHRISTMAS SHOPPING!! ::shopping::).

Hugs to all,

Susie

mrscatinthehat

Seussical
So glad Jess is doing better. You enjoy your estate sale shopping.

And if you are doing your christmas shopping does that mean it is time for me to make my list.....

Beth

Wiped Out

Staff member
Glad to hear Jess is doing better. I hope she has a speedy recovery. Christmas shopping? Good for you!!

witzend

That's really good to hear, Susie! I hope that she will be pain free and back in the swing of things soon! Good for you for keeping at it until you got it figured out.

mom_in_training

Whew great news, I am soooo glad to har that Jessie is on the mend. I would be interested in that home remedy. My sons primary source for nutrition is via G-Tube. Hopefully we will get that turned around as long as he does well on his next swallow study. Here and there he does have gastro issues and I want nothing more then for him to NEVER end up in the hospital over that again. It would be sooo appreciated if you would PM me with that.