Jigsaw Puzzles Anyone?

susiestar

Roll With It
I have just recently rediscovered my love of jigsaw puzzles. All picures, any number of pieces, I just love them!:D

husband is thrilled - cause I have not taken over the table with a big monstrosity of a puzzle. I am doing them online.

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
got a domain not valid...... are we missing a .com or .net or .org or........?????

Love puzzles too.......

DammitJanet

We used to do jigsaw puzzles all the time before the boys were here which tells you just how long ago that was! After the boys became active enough to reach a table top, well, it just became fruitless to even try.

After they grew up we tried a few but then the grandbabies came along and then it was once again something we just couldnt do. Little hands and little pieces just dont go together!

Now my therapist uses puzzles as a way to get people to open up in therapy. People will talk more as they work over a puzzle.

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
husband, kt & I did jigsaw puzzles all the time....kt has lost her interest & I have lost my space to a piano, desk & art studio.

Plus we have a cat that tears apart just about anything he can get his paws on....I may get back to them once tweedle dee leaves the roost.

susiestar

Roll With It
Sorry. I was really tired and forgot the .com. The correct site is www.jigzone.com .

It is a free way to do a puzzle that the cat, kids, grands, furbabies, etc...cannot interfere with.

It is worth a try. Jigsaw puzzles are relaxing and are stimulating to the mind at the same time.

KTMom91

I'll have to check that out. I love puzzles, but have nowhere to set up. And now with the panthers...forget it.

M

ML

I may have to try this. Manster and I did a small puzzle over the holidays and I couldn't stop until it was done. It's addicting! And there are worse things.

Marguerite

difficult child 3 is registered on Gaia, it has games options and I sometimes do the puzzles to get his points up for him and also to keep my hand in. I'll have to check out this site too. ANd show easy child 2/difficult child 2, she also loves puzzles.

I'll send the link to easy child as well. She loves the "Impossibles" puzzles. difficult child 3 recently began tackling some of his sister's Impossibles and is actually very good at them. I guess that figures!

Marg