call 911........call 911
TODAY IS YOUR DAY

HOORAY !!!!!!!! HOORAY~!!!:cheerleader:

LET'S HEAR IT FOR JO:cheerleader:

SHE'S READY TO GLOW

GO JO
GO JO:bravo:

HO HO :tongue:

this has been a message from the emergency happiness needed system and the NO MORE BAD, HORRIBLE, LOUSY, ROTTEN DAY COMMITTEE FOR EQUALLY GOOD DAYS FOR EVERYONE COUNCIL:peaceful:

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
:D Thanks Star! Today IS a better day...the days have gotten better so far this week, at home anyway. I've been delegating and saying "no" more and not in an angry way...in an "I have a right to NOT be tired and stressed all the time" way. It has H a little disarmed, but he's laughing along with me as I acknowledge the shock it must be to them all. H made dinner once this week, easy child made dinner last night, I made dinner twice.

I am leaving this afternoon for my trip to PA with my sister to meet our other sisters (there are 4 of us) so we can go over my mom's legal stuff, POA stuff and make some mutual decisions. It's tough because we all live far from one another. And even though I am not so keen about my sister in PA having all control, it's where my mom is and she's safe for now. So, we're going through with all this. I don't think that my sister would ever do anything to truly jeopardize my mom's welfare so...

I have decided that difficult child will join me on my nights to cook so she can learn how to cook. Her big excuse is that she doesn't know how and that's BS, so I thought giving her some true lessons will help her in the independence area.

I also told both dds to clean the house Saturday afternoon so when I return from PA it's not a nightmare overrun with doggie toys and pee in the corner - that sounds so gross and I cringe thinking that my house is easy child's puppy's litter box. She will go outside, but someone has to take her...ahem, easy child. H suggested I take all three dogs with me - right!

Anyways, Star, along with your peppy little cheer, the medications are beginning to kick in too and that's a good thing. I went for a blood test yesterday to check my iron. I think I need that B12 snort.

Have a great one - Thanks again!

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Well try to relax a little on the trip. I hope there is no sister drama and it all just gets sorted through nice and easily.
I hope you keep up the tough love. You need your rest and energy.

Jena

I know it's a working trip, yet enjoy your time if you can. That's a great idea about the cooking lessons though. Your always thinking on how to improve thats great!

So, what did i miss?? Did you get a b-12 shot? Well, I hope you are feeling better either way.

:)